Chapter 35

Hii Loviess!! Here's Chapter 35...Again it's a bit short but i'm trying to make it as good as possible...I hope you enjoy it and please Tell me what you think about it :D

Comment, Vote, Follow!! <3 Thank you for the reads, comments and votes i already received! It means sooo much to me!! <3

--------------------------------

Chapter 35

-Louis-

Questions floated through my head. Why did Tom buy a plane ticket. Was he trying to escape for something? Was he trying to get away from me or someone else? Was it a plane ticket for him or someone else? Could Erica be in Belgium? Did Tom buy because he knew Erica would go to Belgium and he wanted to visit Ben? Too many question and none of them had an answer. But…Erica took Ben a week before Tom died. “are you okay?” Harry suddenly asked while I was rubbing my temples hoping the head ache would fade. “hmm.” What was I supposed to do now? Go to Belgium? I never went to Europe before! I groaned, I wished I never found the laptop! “Lou? Take a deep breath mate, you’re worrying too much! We’ll find something, we’ll figure it out! I promise you, I don’t care if we have to go to Belgium ourselves.” He mumbled and wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me on his lap. “W-what?” was he serious? He would go to Belgium with me? This was not right! This was not Harry! Harry hated me! He wouldn’t go to Europe with me! I jumped up and just stared at him…

-Harry-

I stared at Louis as he jumped up. “this is all just a fucking joke to you huh?!” he yelled his eyes turning glossy. What? “no, Louis you’re w-“ “don’t tell me what I am! You’re not planning on crossing the ocean with me! you’re just making fun of me so you can tell your friends how stupid I am. Go ahead Harry! Go and tell them! No doubt they will make fun of me afterwards!” the last words of his sentence were quieter. I stood up and slowly walked towards him. He just shook his head and started to tug at his hair. “Louis…Hey calm down. Please, Take deep breaths...” I whispered and when his back was flat against the wall I placed both of my hands next to his head. I leaned my body over him, I was forming a shield over him. I didn’t know why but I had the need to protect him. He was hurting and I wanted to be the one to protect him. “please don’t.” he begged. I didn’t know what he was talking about but I didn’t move away. One hand went from the wall to his waist and I gently rubbed it, hoping it would calm him down. “shh Lou, it’s okay. I will help you. I will cross the ocean with you to help you. I promise Boo.” I felt him shiver underneath my touch and when I used his old nickname his wall broke down. He stopped tugging at his hair and wrapped his arms around my waist instead. “please, don’t leave me.” he whispered, I wasn’t sure if he wanted me to hear it but I did. I decided not to answer in case he didn’t want me to hear it, I didn’t want to embarrass him. But I knew for a fact that I wouldn’t leave. Not again…

I held him closer to my body and buried my head in his soft, chestnut hair. Suddenly a soft giggle escaped his mouth and I gasped. It was the most beautiful, adorable and cute sound I’ve ever heard. I had this feeling that i was starting to feel more towards the blue eyed boy in my arms. I started to develop feeling for him, feeling I never felt towards any other girl I dated. This was more than just a crush to me. It felt like I was starting to fall in love with him but I couldn’t. It was wrong, I used to hate this boy, torture him and abuse him every single day. How can you go from hate to love? If it’s that easy than isn’t it easier to go back from love to hate? If we fell in love, which I doubt will ever happen, then we would have to deal with the things that happened in the past. I knew Louis still had nightmares about me, I heard him scream my name a couple times and it killed me inside. I wish I could take every punch and kick back but I couldn’t. That was something I had to learn how to live with. As long as Louis wants me, I will be more than happy to stay by his side and cross the ocean with him.

I moved our bodies to the bed and sat down with him in my lap. I hated to see him like that but I didn’t want it to end. I wanted to hold him close and help him, I wanted to fix what I broke. “so…when are we leaving.” I asked breaking the silence between us. “a-are you ser-rious?” he asked between hiccups. I smiled and send him a quick wink before I gently pushed him off of me and grabbed the laptop again. He crawled over the bed to sit behind me so he could lean over my shoulder to watch what I was doing. I smiled while I went on the same site Erica or Tom went and booked two plane tickets and a cheap hotel room, two separated beds of course. Well, it’s not like I would mind sharing a bed with Louis I just didn’t think it was a good idea.

“So…We better pack our bags we’re leaving in two days!” I smiled and closed the laptop again. The look on Louis’ face was priceless. A huge smile was covering his face and he opened and closed his mouth like a fish. I made Louis happy, this was so much better than making him sad. I made a mental note for myself to make him smile as often as I could…

*2 days later*

“COME ON LOUIS!” I yelled again. He was taking too long and we only had a few minutes till our plane was leaving. We were currently at the bathrooms from the airport, Louis didn’t want to “pee in the sky and let my poop fly away.” His words, not mine. I sighted in relief when he walked out of the stalls but slowly made his way towards the sink. “need to wash my hands first. It’s called hygiene.” He joked looking at me through the mirror. I rolled my eyes and as soon as he dried his hands I hear the announcer say that our plane was about to leave. Louis didn’t hear it so he just walked behind me while I ran as fast as I could. When I noticed Louis wasn’t running I stopped and turned around. “FOR FUCK’S SAKE TOMLINSON! RUN!” I yelled and grabbed his wrist and tugged him along with me. We were right on time to catch the flight, both out of breath. “sorry.” He smiled innocently at me. I ignored him and looked for our seats. I offered Louis the seat next to the small window and he gladly accepted it. Within minutes our plane was in the sky, flying to Belgium…