Chapter 42

Hi guys!! 

Sorry it took so long but I'm kinda happy about this chapter ;)

Tell me what you think? And as alwaaysss ( It would mean more than the world to me)

Vote, Comment, Follow <3 Have a great day!! 

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 42

-Liam-

“Okay so how should we do it? We could just shoot him, it’s kind of messy but it’s fast.” I rolled my eyes at Zayn as he kept trying to plan Harry’s death. I knew he was just pissed but it was a bit scary to see him talk about something like that so…emotionless. I guess Harry really did piss him off, but then again he pissed us all off. We were in a cab, minutes away from the hotel Harry and Louis were staying at, at least that’s what the driver told us. Harry and Louis…I wonder why the hell Harry took Louis on a vacation, to Europe and to Belgium. Out of all the incredible places in Europe like, Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam,…He chose Brussel? Well, he always has been a weird boy but now he’s crossing the line. “BUT SERIOUSLY!” I groaned as Zayn again started yelling. “HE JUST DISAPPEARS AND THEN I HAVE TO LIE TO HIS MOTHER? WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?” I glanced at Niall who was pressed against the window, same position as me because Zayn was seated between us, poor cabdriver.

-Niall-

“Oh please, are we there yet?” I asked kind of desperately. Zayn was getting out of control. He was furious and he was scary. “Yes Sir, couple of minutes.” The guy said in his best English. I saw him looking at Zayn through his mirror a couple of times, probably trying to decide if he should throw Zayn out of his cab or not. After a few more minutes we finally arrived and I jumped out of the cab. Me and Liam went to the back of the cab to get our luggage while Zayn stormed into the building. “Should we…” “Yeah, we should.” I finished Liam’s sentence. We paid the driver as fast as we could, left our luggage in the lobby and took the stairs to go to Harry’s floor.

-Harry-

I was staring at the door, It moved slightly as the person behind it kept banging on it yelling that I had to open the door. It was Zayn but he sounded so mad I was too scared. I wanted to tell him Louis was asleep and that he should keep it down but I knew that probably wasn’t the right thing to do. “They’re here.” Someone, Louis, behind me said. He sounded tired but his eyes were wide open. He stood next to me, closer than normal but I didn’t mind. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him even closer to my body. If Zayn was gonna hit someone it wouldn’t be Louis. No one is going to touch my precious flower ever again!

-Zayn-

I kept banging on the door but that ass refused to open the door. I knew he was in there, I could hear his voice and smell his fear. I was pissed, don’t blame me. I had to lie to Anne, leave my country and my beast mate just send me a text saying he was in Belgium instead of actually talking to us. He had no right! “ZAYN STOP!! We’re gonna get kicked out of the hotel if you keep banging on the door!” Liam yelled but I didn’t stop. “I DON’T CARE!” I lifted up my fist again but Liam stopped me. “Just step back, go downstairs with Niall, I’ll talk to them. Please Zayn, please.” He gave me his best puppy eyes and of course I couldn’t say no so I soon found myself sitting on the couch with a nervous looking Niall sitting next to me, in the lobby.

-Liam-

When Zayn finally left I gently knocked on the door. “Guys it’s me, Liam. I’m alone here, Zayn’s gone.” It took them a few minutes but finally I heard the door unlock. It slowly opened and Harry’s face peeked out. When he was sure zayn wasn’t there he opened the door wider. I stepped inside and immediately closed the door again, just in case. “So…Belgium eh?” I asked the boys who were now standing awkwardly in front of me. “Just try to explain Harry.” He nodded and sat down on the couch with Louis right next to him. He had his arm wrapped around the smaller boy. I frowned but didn’t dare to ask. “So. I’m all ears.” I had to push them, they wouldn’t tell me if I didn’t.

-Louis-

I was staring at the carpet as Liam and Harry talked. “We just needed some time alone I guess, figure some things out. Yeah Belgium is not really great but it has its charms. Plus we didn’t came for the view.” Harry’s lie sounded so…true. The words rolled off his tongue so easily, it was weird. “But why didn’t you tell? We didn’t even know you had feeling for him? I don’t get it, I thought you hated him?” same here Liam, same here…”But I don’t, well I did but not anymore.” I looked up and saw how Harry started to blush, it was kinda cute. “You guys are confusing me!” Liam whined. “We just needed to go away from that place.” I softly said hoping one of them would hear me. They both did. They both stared at me, Liam with sympathy and regret in his eyes and Harry’s were filled with sadness.

 “But now were here I, we, also wanted to visit an old friend but the problem is we don’t know where she is. But we need to find her, she has something really important and it actually belongs to me and I just want it back.” I said suddenly realizing how clever that lie sounded. Even I would buy it. Harry’s eyes widened and he gave me a short nod with a breath taking smile. “Oh…well…Zayn is good with computers and stuff maybe he can help? You know what? You look really tired Louis, why don’t we talk tomorrow morning? At breakfast, sounds good?” I simply nodded and waved at him before he stood up and with a soft bye he left the room. “whoa..You’re a great liar.” Harry joked as we prepared for bed. “yeah, I guess I am.” Little did he know…