Chapter 34

Hi guys, sorry for the wait. It took me longer than i thought but finally here is chapter 34

I dedicate this chapter to @tommo_stylinson because she's perfect! Thank you for everything bby, you're the best! Love you! <3

This is just a filler chapter! but gain i promise that things will change. Soon...VERY soon! I hope you still like this story :/ If you dont...I'm sorry

Enjoy and don't forget to

Vote, comment or even Follow! <3 

PS: 80 000 reads?! wtf? THANK YOU SO MUCH it means the world to me! THANK YOU!! <3

----------------------

Chapter 34

*A few days later*

-Harry-

“we’re running out of time!” Louis yelled running downstairs, almost tripping over my pair of shoes on the way. He grumbled something and made his way to the kitchen totally ignoring me. I stood up from the couch I was sitting on because I woke up way too early and I couldn’t get back to sleep. Things changed in the last few days. We weren’t so hateful towards each other anymore, I barely went home anymore. I think I spent the night here more often than I did at my own house. I didn’t care at all, my mum wasn’t home anyways. Louis didn’t care either, he was happy to have some company. Last night Louis ordered me to help him search for Tom’s laptop, I don’t know where it came from but I agreed on it. He told me there was something important on it but he didn’t know what. It was vague and weird but I didn’t question it. Louis was leaning against the counter eating some cereal while he stared outside. “when you’re finished we will search okay?” I asked looking him straight in the eyes. His eyes were so distant, they were tired, grey and lifeless. It was a scary sight but it also made me feel guilty. I knew I was the one that took the color away. It was all my fault.

-Louis-

I was exhausted. I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t eat I couldn’t move. I was so tired but whatever I tried to do to get some sleep didn’t work. My nights were filled with flashbacks and nightmares. Last night was the worst one, I moved and tossed around in my bed while Harry laid on the couch in our (mine and tom’s) bedroom. I didn’t want to wake him up so I decided to make myself some tea. To my surprise Tom was sitting at the dining table when I walked in. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from yelling, he scared the shit out of me…

*flashback*

“What the hell Tom?!” I hissed at the black haired man. He laughed at my face and stood up. “I made you some tea.” He smiled and gave me the mug. “thanks.” I mumbled and jumped on the table. It was weird how I changed towards Tom. Normally I would’ve been scared to even go near him, to talk to him or do anything he could get pissed about. But I wasn’t scared anymore, I saw how much he had changed. He wasn’t the angry man anymore, the man filled with hate disappeared and he was my Tom again. The boy I fell in love with. But too much had happened between us, yes I was still in love with him but like I said I was starting to fall for the green eyes curly lad too. I knew I would have to leave him soon so I couldn’t let this happen. I couldn’t fall for Harry although I think already did. “why are you here?” I asked taking a sip from my tea. He walked over me and placed his hands on my knees. He separated my legs a bit and stood in between them. I was shocked at his gently and sweet gestures but I was also nervous. I leaned away from him as far as possible while sitting on the edge of the table. He noticed my actions and I saw his face fall. I didn’t mean to hurt him but I just couldn’t be close to him right now. I had days I missed him so much and when he would visit I would hug him and kiss his cheek and I didn’t want him to let go. But I also had days where all the bad memories came back and I just didn’t want him to touch me, days where I was scared of him.

He took a step back to give me some space which I appreciated a lot. “I came to help you, did you find anything yet?” he asked not looking at me, the tone in his voice was emotionless. “no not really, we searched everywhere but we c-“ “find my laptop.” He cut me off and before I was able to open my mouth again to answer he was gone. Just like that. I frowned but shrugged it off. I placed the mug in the sink and walked back upstairs…

*end of flashback*

I pushed my bowl of cereal away and faced Harry again. “lets start searching.” I said and walked back to our bedroom, it was the only place I could think of to search for his laptop. Harry walked behind me and closed the door behind me. We searched for a few minutes when finally I found his macbook. “YES!” I yelled causing Harry to drop the vase he was holding. He looked at me in shock but I just shrugged. “I’ll clean it up later.” I smiled. He nodded. I sat down on the bed and harry took a seat next to me. I opened the macbook and groaned. Great a password. “don’t you know his password?” harry asked. I looked at him, “no, not really. “try his name or your name?” he suggested and I huffed. Like he would’ve picked my name as his password. I tried his name but I didn’t work. “fuck this!” I cursed. I tried everything. Ben-Erica-Mr.Bubbles (our cat that died a year ago). I was about to slam the macbook against the wall but Harry took it from me. he typed something and within seconds he gave it back to me. it worked. “what password did you use?!” I asked him wide eyes. he grinned back. “Louis”

“fine, then don’t tell me.” I snapped. I didn’t believe him, he was lying. Tom would never use my name as his password. He was an ass back then and picking my name ass his password would mean he cared about me which he didn’t. “it’s tr-“ “stop it. We need to find something special on this thing. You try to find it, I can’t work with this thing!” I huffed and shoved the laptop to him. he picked it up and placed it on his lap. “what am I searching for again?” he asked. “I have no idea just search for something.” he raised one eyebrow at me and rolled his eyes. “this might take a while.” I nodded and laid down next to him.

It took him an hour or 3 before he started to mumble some things that caught my attention. It sounded a lot like ‘what the fuck?’ ‘could this be-‘ ‘what is this?’. “You found  something?” I asked sitting up. he looked up from the screen. “I think so…I think I know where she is.” He said frowning. I leaned closer to him so I could see the screen. It looked like a site to book hotels. “what is this?” “The last time someone went on this laptop was a few weeks ago. The person booked a plane ticket.” “where to?” I asked not knowing if I really wanted to know the answer. “Belgium.”…