Chapter 25

It's been ages! sorry for that :(

I'm having the busiest time of my life atm so my writing has been put aside for a while :( Forgive me? xx

I just wanted to say how happy i am that The UK legalized Gay-Mariiage!!! :D

Uhm what else to say....Not much i guess? Let's just get on with this story.

I have to warn you, the end is really random but first of all i didn't want another cliffhanger and i had to post it today so it's also a bit short....The next chapter will be up this week or next, idk yet...Stay Tuned ;)

Enjoy!!!

Vote xxx

Comment xxxx

Follow xxxxxxxx

PS: i do realize i totally ruined this story....I just wish i could rewrite it but i can't but i think i might change some things though...Don't really know yet x

----------------------------

Chapter 25

-Harry-

I woke up feeling the cold air hitting my bare chest. I sighted before I slowly opened my eyes. Louis was nowhere to be seen and I was starting to get a bit worried. “Louis?” I yelled but I got no answer. I groaned and slowly sat up. I grabbed some old jeans and a black hoodie. I didn’t care about the way I looked. It was Friday after all, no one at school looked good. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. “BOO!” Someone suddenly shouted right next to my ear making me jump knocking a few things over. “Are you nuts?!” I yelled angrily at Louis who was now clenching his stomach from the laughing fit he was currently in. “Y-your faaceeee!” he laughed.

“Yeah, shut up.” I mumbled while I bent over to pick up the stuff I threw on the floor. “Shitface.” I mumbled under my breath hoping Louis’ didn’t hear. To me joy, he didn’t. I spit out the leftovers of toothpaste in my mouth and turned around to face Louis. “where are you going?” he asked and for a moment I wondered if he was actually being serious but by the look on his face I guessed he was. “School. Kind of obvious don’t you think? Since it’s Friday and all?” I explained. “oow…Can I come?!” He suddenly yelled too enthusiastic. “Yeah sure Louis. I think the teachers would be happy to see you.” I said sarcastically. The weird thing was that Louis actually walked back towards my room and picked some of MY clothes to wear. “I’ll be right back, just taking a quick shower.” He said and pushed me out of the bathroom.

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” I yelled and banged on the door. “Oi Harry! I’ll be done in a minute!” he yelled back and I heard the shower turning on. Oh my, he forgot he was dead! I sighted and decided I might as well get something to eat. “I’m gonna get breakfast.” I yelled but he didn’t answer so I just walked out of my room and downstairs. “Morning mum…Gemma.” I mumbled my sister’s name. “always greeting me the same way little brother. I thought you were a bit more…creative.” I wanted to reply something but mum cut me off. “Don’t you guys ever get tired of fighting?!” she said obviously annoyed by our behavior. I looked at Gemma and she looked right back before we both turned to mum. “Nope.” We said at the same time. Mum cursed something under her breath before she turned around to flick over one of the pancakes.

“Smells good.” I complimented and digged in. After a few minutes of eating my plate was empty and licked clean. “you’re such a dog.” Gemma said disgust. I ignored her and threw my plate in the sink. “I’ll be right back. Just need to get my stuff for school!” I yelled and ran upstairs. Louis was sitting on my bed patiently waiting for my return. “Ready to go?” he said jumping up. “i…” I wanted to tell him he couldn’t come but I just couldn’t. The look on his face was too…Cheerful and hopeful, I couldn’t say no. “yeah.” I sighted instead. “Do you even have your stuff?” I suddenly asked. “Jup, right here.” I frowned, how did he even get that?! I just shrugged it away, he probably got it when he helped me with my homework the other day but something inside me said he didn’t remember.

“let’s go.” I said putting on my shoes and jacket as Louis did the same. He wore an old jacket of mine but when I asked him where his was he answered with. “I dunno. I probably left it at home. Or Tom has it, he gets cold at night.”  I was getting a bit worried actually. I really didn’t want to tell him the reason why people wouldn’t see him at school. And oh lord…The desk! When he sees the desk, he’ll go crazy! We walked downstairs and I yelled a quick “goodbye” to my mum and much to my surprise Louis did the same but of course she didn’t reply to him. “Is your mum mad at me?” he asked once we were outside. I had send Liam a quick text saying I would walk to school on my own but that was a lie. I just didn’t want to explain to Louis why the others were ignoring him. I probably will need to do it later though. “No she isn’t, don’t worry. She probably didn’t hear you.” I said sending him a small smile which he returned. “Ow, yeah my mum’s the same.” He chuckled at something he was thinking of. “Can we visit her after school?” he suddenly asked and I froze. What to say? What to say?! “uhm…No?” “Why not?” “uhm…She’s gone?” “Where to?” “Spain?” “Why do all your answer sound like questions?!” he said sounding annoyed. “I’m sorry. It’s just…Louis?”

Louis was frozen in his steps. He made no move, no sound. “Louis? Hello?!” I said waving one of my hands in front of his face. “I’m dead.” He then said. I gasped and took a step back. “uhm…” i mumbled, not being able to actually say something. A tear then slipped from his eyes and onto his shirt. Well my shirt but it doesn’t matter. “Why?” I frowned at his sudden question. “Why what?” if he meant by Why, that I needed to give him a reason for his death then I’m screwed. “why didn’t you tell?” he looked me straight in the eyes and I wasn’t able to look away anymore. “I-i…I’m sorry Louis. I just didn’t want to…You looked so happy!” I stated. His face turned from sad into angry. “Happy?! Now, how do I look now Styles? Huh?!” he yelled and I took another step back. He was pretty scary plus I had no idea if ghosts had some kind of power like in movies.

“you seem mad?” was my very clever reply. He raised his fist and I closed my eyes tightly and waited for the moment his fist would connect with my cheek but it never happened. Instead, when I dared to open my eyes again, Louis was curled up on the concrete floor, crying his eyes out. “I don’t want to be d-dead.” He cried and again I just stood there, watching him while he rocked himself and hugged his knees. He looked so young, so weak, so broken, so vulnerable…”I’m sorry Lou.” The nickname rolled down my tongue easily, like it was meant to slip out one day. “You should be!” he yelled still crying. I guessed ghosts could get a bit bipolar?

“Look, let’s just go home okay?” I asked and took a tiny step forward to the trembling boy. “NO! I don’t want to stay with you!” he yelled. “You don’t have to! Go back to your place! Go back home!” I said trying my best not to yell. It actually wasn’t a bad idea. He didn’t have to stay with me at night right? He could just call me when he needed me, we lived really close to each other so I could be with him in seconds. His head shot up. “Can i?” I smile appeared on his mouth. “Yeah, you can. We do need to clean up a bit cuz it stinks there. Really, it does.” I smiled back at him and walked towards his body. I leaned down and helped him up. “come on, we might as well just skip school. They won’t miss me.” he frowned at my statement but didn’t push it.

It didn’t take us long to walk back but we did had to jump in the bushes to hide from Gemma who just walked outside my house when we were about to walk by. Although she wouldn’t have seen Louis, he jumped with me but I didn’t question it. When we arrived at his house he used his powers to make the door open. “how do you do that?!” I asked truly amazed. “I don’t even know. It just happens.” He grinned and kicked of his shoes to walk inside and I did the same. “oh my god, you were right! It stinks!” he whined and quickly made his way towards the kitchen. “We probably should do the dishes first.” He said and let the water run. I nodded and grabbed a towel to help him. It goes faster when you do it together right?