Chapter 32

Hii! 

Sorry this chapter is short and there will be mistakes but i wrote it on my phone so yeah...i'm sorry about that! 

I just wanted to thank every single one of you for reading this story and voting for it and also commenting of course! I LOVE the comments! <3

Well i'm not gonna write a long AN so...I hope you enjoy this chapter, i know there are not many larry moments but they're coming! I pinky promise you that, the next chapter will have lots of Larry in it cos it will be all about them and their mission to find Ben. Just be patient lovies! ;)

As i said, enjoy! 

Vote <3

Comment <3 <3 

Follow <3 <3 <3

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32

-Harry-

I tried not to walk as fast as normal, Louis wasn’t really in the condition to follow my steps. I noticed the way he limped, the whimpers and groans that escaped his mouth. I felt a bit bad but I didn’t regret it, he needed to learn a lesson. He can’t just suck off people in the school’s bathroom! Everyone knew Louis was a slut and shit but I never thought he would go that far. With Nick for fuck’s sake. He couldn’t have chosen someone else. I walked towards the back of the school building, no one really came here anymore so we had all the time we needed alone. I was very curious about what he had to say, It shocked me when he asked me to have a chat with him. I sat down on a wall and patiently waited for Louis to sit next to me.

-Louis-

Harry sat down and patted the place next to him where I could sit. I took a deep breath before I took a seat. None of us said a word, we just sat there staring at nothing. It was very awkward and the tension between us was getting unbearable. I opened my mouth to say something but Harry’s deep and raspy voice cut me off. “If you think that I’m gonna apologize to you then you’re wrong. You deserved it Tomlinson.” He spat. I’m not gonna lie, that hurt but I decided to ignore it. “Believe me, I didn’t expect anything else from you. Now please shut your mouth and don’t talk before I’m finished.” I said back looking him straight in the eyes. He frowned so I added a soft ‘please’. He gave me a short nodded. “talk.” He said.

God, how am I supposed to explain this shit to him?! I can’t just tell him that I’m actually death and that I reliving the past to save Tom’s son, now can I? I should’ve thought about it before I asked him to talk. I mentally slapped myself for my stupidness but there was no turning back, I had to do it now. “i…uhm…” this wasn’t really going well. I shook my head, this was a bad idea. “nevermind…” I said before I stood back up to walk away but before I could take my first step a warm hand was wrapped around my wrist. Harry pulled me back down. “You wanted to talk so just talk.” He snapped. How can he go from so gentle to…this? The way he touched me seconds ago wasn’t a touch to hurt me, it was..something else, I didn’t know what.

As he wished, I said back down. “this is gonna sound weird…really, really weird but…I need your help.” I said not looking him in the eyes. “huh?” was his, not so clever, respond. I sighted, this was harder than I thought. “uhm..okay long story short, you need to help me find Tom’s son, Ben. He is, kind of, kidnapped by his mother and i…I need your help finding him.” I said as quickly as I could. Suddenly he started to laugh. My head shot up and I stared at him, why the hell was he laughing. “sjeezes Tomlinson, couldn’t find a better story?” he asked and he climbed off the wall. “I don’t have time for your bullshit, leave me alone.” He said before he turned around and walked away, leaving me alone. No, nonono. This can’t be happening, he has to help me!

I jumped up and started to run after him but I kinda forgot about my leg for a moment so as soon as I stood up I fell down again, face first on the ground. I couldn’t stop myself from bursting out in tears, it was too much. I couldn’t handle the pain, I couldn’t handle the stress, I couldn’t handle the loss. I didn’t even try to stand up anymore, I just laid there in the mud looking very pathetic. I heard footsteps walking my way but I ignored them. I wanted to yell at them to go away but I was stopped when a pair of strong arms were wrapped around my waist, they lifted me up easily. The person wrapped his arms around me and I broke down. I hugged him back and buried my head in his chest while I sobbed manically. The emotions, the pain…it was too much. “shh, it’s okay.” The voice whispered. I immediately took a step back when I recognized the voice, Harry. “i-i…” I stuttered. He just smiled at me, not an evil smile, no a genuine smile. I felt the heat turning my cheeks a dark shade of red.

“come to my place…let me help you. I owe you one.” What the hell? I was shocked, this was a side of Harry I thought was fake. He was never that nice to me unless it was for a stupid game. I hesitated. “Louis, I’m not gonna hurt you. Just…explain it to me so I can try to understand.” His voice was kind, friendly and warm. I gave him a small smile and walked after him towards his car. We climbed in. None of us said a word during the ride, I was glancing at him from time to time but I didn’t say anything. I was thinking about how I could explain stuff to him without him hurting, killing, laughing at me. I needed to find an explanation so he would actually believe me but I couldn’t really think about something, unless I would lie. Which to me, seemed like the only thing I could do. I had to lie, not that I cared, but what would happen if he found out. On the other hand, how the hell would he found out about my secret. No one knows except Tom and I’m sure he wasn’t gonna tell Harry.

We arrived at his place. I hated to be here, too many bad memories were involved with this place. I hesitated to follow him but I didn’t have another choice. “are you coming?” Harry asked a bit annoyed. I didn’t answer I just walked behind him, head hanging low. I didn’t like this at all. “sit down, do you want something to drink?” he asked walked inside the kitchen. “no…t-thanks.” I stuttered. A few moments later he came back with a glass of juice. He sat down next to me. “care to explain?” he said. I took a deep breath, here goes nothing.

“well…like I said. Ben’s mother, Erica, left with Ben. She kind of kidnapped him. It’s my job to get him back, he’s not save with her.” I explained. “okay…first of all. Who the hell is Ben?! Second, why can’t your boyfriend help?” oh…yeah, he had no clue who ben was… “Ben is…well he’s Tom’s son, but I take care of him and Tom…well he’s gone and he can’t come back so…” what I was saying didn’t make sense at all. “He’s Tom’s son…Then Tom should find him not me! What is wrong with you Tomlinson?!” he snapped. I sighted, obviously the old Harry was coming back. “he’s dead! Tom is dead! He can’t help you and you’re kind of the only one that can! I fucking need you Harry! Please! I’m begging you just…please. Help me.” I felt the tears sting in my eyes but I refused to let them fall. Not again, I wasn’t gonna cry in front of Harry again. “I’ll think about it! Now leave, I have things to do. Maybe you could ask Zayn too, I’m sure he will love to help you.” He stood up and walked to the door and opened it. I walked passed him outside but before he could close the door I said, “I don’t want Zayn, nothing happened. I need you Harry.” I turned around and heard the door closing, I didn’t look back. I walked straight to my house and waited patiently for Tom to visit me…