Chapter 51

Okay so this took me loooong....I4m sorry guys i hope you'll like this chapter.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEWYEAR <3

Hope you guys had an amazing time with friends and family.

as always...vote, comment, follow <3 Love you loads

--------------------

Chapter50

Harrywas out, shopping while Louis was alone with Ben. He wasn't awake yetbut Louis loved to just watch him while he was sleeping like anangel. An angel, that's what Louis once was. For a few months, goodthing he could go back in time and change it all. He was thankfullfor that chance God gave him yet he was still bothered of what shouldhave been. He was supposed to be death. Harry madehim try to kill himself, yet he forgave him. How? That's what lovemakes you do. Louis loved Harry and he was pretty sure Harry lovedhim back but yet he couldn't stop thinking about the way Harry andhis friend treated him. They hated him just because he was doing whathe had to do, to raise Tom's son. He had no choice yet he gotpunished for it. It was all in the past, Louis knew that but it waskind of confusing cuz he was living in the past, he didn't know whenhis future would begin. Maybe he was living in the future now? It wasconfusing and frustrating cuz he didn't understand a shit about whatwas going on. "Hey little baby, finally awake I see." Louiswhispered while he caressed Ben's cheek gently and in a loving way.He loved his baby Ben, like it was his own son although it wasn't. Hewas scared to lose his baby cuz Erica should have figured things outby now and he was sure he recognized her car driving by his house aweek ago, he didn't tell Harry though. He picked Ben up and changedhim quickly before he went downstairs again. "Let's give yousomething to eat 'kay? What about milk, do you like milk?" Louisasked and in response ben let out a cute gurgle. "That means 'yes'right? Right!" Louis made him a bottle and fed him while he sat onthe couch with him in his arms. "I love you so much." Hewhispered and pressed a soft kiss on the top of Ben's head. "Staythis innocent for therest of your life please." He wanted to saymore but Harry came in. "You look adorable." Harry said pressinga kiss on Louis' lips. "He does right? Changed him in a blueonesie." Louis smiled proudly. "Ben looks amazing too but I wastalking about you, you're wearing my hoodie again." He smiled.Louis blushed and looked down at Ben. "I didn't find anything elseto wear, i'll take it off in a minu-" "i really wish you wouldtakke off all of your clothes right now but there's a baby in hereLou, we can't." Harry laughed and walked to the kitchen. "Iwans't talking about that Styles! Damnit." he groaned. Harry justlaughed louder while Louis just rolled his eyes. It seemed like agessince the last time he and Harry had sex, the last time was in thathotel in Belgium. He missed it, but what could he do, he had Ben totake care off he couldn't just drop him off somewhere and have hisway with Harry. Louis mentally slapped himself by that thoughtbecause he actually could. He could ask the other guys to take careof Ben for a day and night they wouldn't mind at all. Ben wrappedthem all around his little fingers. "Harry!" Louis yelled andHarry immediately rushed to the living room. "What's wrong?" Heasked sounding like he was panicking. "I was thinking...Maybe wecould drop Ben off at Liam's place for today so we could spend theday with each other you know, just the two of us?" Harry smiled andleaned down to press a kiss on Louis' lips. "Sounds like awonderful idea, I was actually kind of thinking the same, I plannedsomething for us and I already called Liam he said it wouldn't be aproblem, he loves Ben to death, they all do and so do I!" Louislaughed and made Ben burp before he put him back in his bassinet."Great, so we're going on a date?" "Yup, Liamm will be heresoon to pick him up." "You're a genius Mr. Styles." Louisleaned up and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. Harry placed hishands on Louis' hips and gently kissed the corner of his lips. "Ilove you." He whispered. Louis frowned and suddenly he started tothink about the past again, he didn't know why it was bothering himso much all of the sudden but it was. "Okay, so where are wegoing?" He asked leaning away from Harry who immediately knewsomething was wrong. "Lou, what's wrong?" "Why did you hateme?" He blurted out. He wanted to take it back as soon as he saidit but a part of him really wanted to know the answer. "What?""You know what i'm talking about Harry." Louis said and sat downwith Harry next to him. "I never hated you Louis, I never did andnever will. I was jealous, extremely jealous." "What about thatnight you threw your money at me after we had sex?! Harry you made mekill myself!" Louis yelled and regretted it as soon as he didbecause what the hell did he just say? Harry didn't throw the money,Louis never killed himself in the life Harry remembered. He was inbig trouble! "What are you talking about? I never threw money atyou? Louis what's going on? Did you really want to kill yourself?""Forget what I said, please just forget it!" Louis cried, damn hemessed it up! "No, talk to me!" "please, make me forget. Makeme forget everything bad that happened between us. I'm begging you.Please." Louis cried harder and buried his head in the crook ofHarry's neck. Harry had no idea what to do and what Louis was talkingabout. He was confused but he couldn't bare Louis' pleading for help.He needed to fix this but how?! Suddenly he knew what he had to do."Babe, excuse me but i'll be right back." He felt bad leavingLouis like this but he had to arrange some stuff. Louis didn't sayanything he just kept crying and laid down on the couch. After Harrydid what he had to do Liam arrived. He knew something was off but hedecided not to ask so he just picked Ben up and left again saying hewould bring him back the next day. "Lou, baby we're gonna leavesoon. You might want to pack a bag with some stuff and then we canleave." Harry smiled and kissed his boyfriend before he let Louisgo upstairs. After a few minutes Louis was back and they left as soonas he got downstairs. "Where are we going?" Louis asked after afew minutes of driving in silence. "Somewhere special, I hopeyou'll like it." Harry simply said. It took them an hour or two toget there but it was totally worth it according to Harry. "Thewoods?" "Yup, now come on, it's gonna be worth the walk Lou Ipromise." Harry smiled and gave Louis a quick kiss before hegrabbed the bag Louis had packed and together they walked thedistance towards the cabin Harry had rented for the night, in themiddle of the woods. "This is so wonderful." Louis smiled when hesaw the wooden cabin, he could see the candles from outside and itall looked like a dream to him. "This is not real is it?" hewondered out loud. "it is baby blue, it's all for you, i'll makeyou forget everything." He led Louis inside, it was just stunning!Candles were lighting up the small living room and there was a pathin rose paddles leading the way towards the bedroom Louis assumed."Before we go to the bedroom, why don't we sit in front of the fireplace for a while, it's just us. Only you and me tonight Lou, i'llmake you a hot chocolate and I have marshmallows." "you thoughtof everything didn't you?" Louis said smiling and for a moment heforgot why Harry was doing this for him, it just seemed like aperfect date for them.

Theysat down by the fire and Louis tugged himself underneath a blanketand cuddled close to Harry who grabbed his phone and took a picturebecause they looked so perfect at the moment. "Stop taking picturesbabe." Louis whined but didn't look at Harry he jut kept staring atthe fire in front of them. "But you look perfect, well you alwayslook perfect but I wanted to capture this moment Lou, we're not gonnabe able to be like this all the time we need to enjoy this moment."Harry explained. "You're right, we need to enjoy." Louis saidwith a smirk and crawled on top of Harry. His legs on bode sides ofHarry's hips so he was hovering over him right now. "and that'sexactly what we are gonna do now, we're gonna enjoy this moment so wewon't ever forget it happened." He said leaning down and whisperingit in Harry's ear. Harry moaned and Louis could feel Harry's hardeneddick underneath him. "Let's go to the bedroom to warm each other upa bit, i'm getting cold." Louis only had to say that before he wasdragged to the bedroom by Harry tugging at his arm. He was reallyimpatient but so was Louis. He closed the door behind him and lookedaround the room. Again the room was light up by candles. They wereeverywhere! On the ground, on the windowpane, the nightstand, andflower paddles on the bed in a heart shaped form. It looked amazingand it was so romantic. "This is perfect Harry, how did y-" "itdoesn't matter how I did it baby, I did this for you, i'm gonna tryto make you forget the past we had,the horrible things I did to you.I' sorry I have to do this but I wish I didn't had to forgive myselfbut I do and i'm so sorry Lou, I never meant to hurt you that much. Ihope you like this." "I love it. Can I try the bed?" Louissmirled and kicked off his shoes and socks, he took out his blazerand shirt before he crawled on the bed and laid down on his stomachso harry had a perfect view of his butt. Harry slowly started toundress himself too and soon he crawled on top of Louis' back andslowly started to give him a massage. Louis was a moaning messunderneath him because Harry's hand were heavenly. "Harry, pleasedo something!" Louis moaned and Harry quickly turned him around sohe was on his back and helped him out of his underwear. He started totouch ever single part of Louis' body with tender and loving touches,soft en sweet. "I love you, Louis William Tomlinson, with all myheart." Harry whispered before he grabbed the lube and put some inhis hands, he rubbed in his dick and placed it at Louis' entrance."I'll go slow babe." He said before he slowly entered the tightarea. Louis let out a muffled moan, it hurted just a little bit butit was more pleasurable. Soon they weren't going slow they were goingso fast that the bed was squeaking and bouncing, if someone was outthere they would've definitely thought there was some kind of fightgoing on because the sounds Harry and Louis were making were loud andthey sounded a lot like animals paring. They didn't last long butafter 3 or 4 rounds they were both way too tired to even move. Theonly thing they did was taking a quick shower together and after thatthey went to bed, wrapped in each others arms in the still dirtycovers of the bed but neither of them cared enough to change thembesides they were exhausted...