Chapter 45

It's been ages! :o 

I don't like this chapter but i really wanted/needed to update so i hope you will like it :) LEt me know if you do and if you don't then I'm sorry? 

Have a wonderful day! 

Comment, Vote, Follow <3

PS: I'm addicted to the recent Zouis pictures from the airport! :') Louis looked so cute and tiny and cuddly...And his new profile pic on twitter...Gaah!! <3 ;) 

PSS: This book is so close to the end :/ I think I'll write 3-4 chapters and then it's over...i'll miss this book :'( 

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 45

-Harry-

Oh god…I’m screwed. Louis will kill me. He definitely will skin my alive. He’s gonna make me suffer. “So basically…That chick got Louis’ kid?” Zayn frowned. “No, it’s Tom’s child.” I huffed. “So that kid we saw him with a few months ago was his boyfriend’s child?!” Liam spoke shaking his head. The boys were having troubles trying to understand the situation but at least they weren’t freaking out. I nodded. “this is weird. So weird!” Niall whined and buried his head in his hands. “I know but please, don’t tell him you know! He’ll kill me! Just give him the information you have Zayn, we’ll deal with this after we get Ben back. But as you said, Erica is bad news and right now Ben is with her so he’s in danger too and Louis really loves him so we need to get that kid back to him!” I stood up from the couch and walked over to where Zayn was sitting. “Please?” I asked holding out my hand. He sighted but eventually gave me a piece of paper. “This is the address?” “yeah, that’s what I found. We’re going tomorrow. We need to think this through we can’t just show up and ask to give back the baby!” I nodded, he was right. It’s not like we could knock on her door, take Ben and everything would work out. That’s definitely not how it would go.

-Louis-

I was so mad at Zayn! I was so close to having the address! So close to having Ben back but of course he had to ruin it. Fucking ass! I was so desperate, I was acting before I was thinking and soon found myself praying Tom would help me. It took him a few minutes but finally he, I have no idea how, appeared in front of me. I’ve never been more happier to see him so I immediately jumped in his arms, hugging him as tight as I possibly could. “oh that God, you’re here!” I cried and buried my head in the crook of his shoulder. “Hi babe, I’m here. What’s wrong Lou?” he asked rubbing my back. I pulled back, “I have the address. We’re so close to finding Ben but Zayn, a friend of Harry, doesn’t want to give me it! We’re so close!” “Baby, it’s okay. As you know God was willing to help us right? We have 5 angels that are going with us, as soon as you get the address let me know and we will be ready. You won’t have to do this alone baby, we will be there with you. I’ll come back later so you get to meet them. They’re friends, you will like them.” He smiled and I melted. I was still battling with myself, I was in love with two men and it was eating me alive. I loved Tom, I love him. I always did, he was my first everything but Harry…Harry is Harry.  “Okay, I’ll be waiting.” I whispered leaning closer so I could kiss his cheek. He blushed and in a blink of an eye, he was gone again and I was left alone.

There was a silent knock on the bedroom door, “yeah?” I mumbled with my head still buried in the pillow. “It’s me, Can I come in?” Harry’s voice asked. I nodded but soon realized he couldn’t see me. “Yes.” The door opened and Harry entered the room with a soft, enchanting smile on his face. I’m screwed. “I have a surprise.” He smiled and sat down on the edge of the king seized bed. I crawled closer until I was almost sitting on his lap. “what is it?” he lifted up one hand and placed it in front of my eyes so I couldn’t see what he was doing. “You’re hands are huge.” I commented making him chuckle. “Yeah, they’re kinda handy.” I heard his laughter and rolled my eyes at him, too bad he couldn’t see. He grabbed my right hand and opened it. “Here ya go.” he whispered and placed something in the palm of my hand before he closed it. “We’re going tomorrow.” He said and pulled his hand back. I opened mine and noticed the small piece of paper in my palm. I carefully opened it and noticed it was an address, Erica’s address. “How?” I asked. I looked up but Harry was looking away. “I’ll tell you tomorrow but first, get ready. We’re going to diner with the guys.” And with that I was left alone again but this time I had a huge smile on my face. I have the address, soon all of this would be over. My smile immediately faded. Soon this would be over, which meant that soon I had to go…Away from earth and away from Harry…