Chapter 41

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! ;)

Hope you'll like this chapter, as always...

Comment, vote, follow? <3 xxx

----------------------------------------------------------

-Harry-

I was currently staring at Louis as he was sitting on the couch in our hotel room. He looked so out of it, he was looking at the tv screen but i turned it off a few minutes ago and he didn't even blink. I felt so incredibly bad, i knew he was thinking about the past. The way i treated him, the things i did to him..."Louis?" i tried again. No answer. i looked at the clock, '16.43PM' i stood up from my seat on the floor and made my way to the kitchen. I leaned against the counter and grabbed my phone, i send  the adres of our hotel to Zayn hoping he would get it. It took him a few seconds to answer.

Zayn: we'll be there around midnight, plane arrived late.

I didn't text back. "hi." i suddenly heard someone whisper. I turned around, Louis was leaning against the wall with his eyes focused on the gorund beneath  him. i sighted, walked over to where he was standing and wrapped my arms around his smaller body. He immediately hugged back. "I'm sorry, i was overreachting." i heard him whisper against my chest. Instead of reacting to it i answered: "The others will be here around midnight." he nodded and buried his head deeper in the crook of my neck. He wrapped his arms tighter around my body, it was like hugging a koala. "you hungry? I can order some room service or we could go out?" i suggested. "No, i wanna stay." he took a few steps back, gave my a small smile and walked back to the living area. "I'll call!" he yelled. 

After dinner we just watched movies, i didn't really care how much we would have to pay later. I was enjoying these moments, we were cuddling on the couch. Louis was laying on my chest, i wrapped us both in a blanket a couple minutes ago. Louis yawned, "Are you tired babe?" i asked him, he just lazily nodded. i smiled and carefully stood up while i wrapped the blanket around Louis' body. "wh-" "shht, i'm bringing you to bed." i carried him bridal style to the bed and laid him down. "stay!" he whined when i made a move to leave. I looked at the clock, it was almost midnight which meant the boys would be here soon. "I'll stay untill you're asleep okay?" again he just nodded. He was so damn cute when he was tired! i laid down on the duvet and Louis immediatley wrapped his arms around my upper body, his head on my chest. "night babe." i whispered while i kissed his forehead. "hmm..." It didn't take him long to fall asleep and i soon foudn myself pasing in front of the tv, waiting for the boys to arrive...