Chapter 31

Soo...it's been a while huh? :D 

Well here i am with a new chapter! Loaaads of things happened but the most important thing is....

I WENT TO THE CONCERT!!!...it was the concert where a fan threw that shoe that hit Niall on his knee....but it was AWESOME! Zayn and Louis were a bit off, don't think they were feeling well but they sang perfectly, like always! 

So here's chapter 31, it's a bit short but yeah..sorry about that!

ENJOY!!! <3 

Comment <3 <3

Vote <3 <3 <3

Follow <3 <3 <3

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 31

-Harry-

I looked at my phone every single minute, hoping I would receive a text from Zayn. I hoped he would text me and say he couldn’t go through with it but that text never came. It was passed midnight when I finally started to become too tired and fell asleep in a very uncomfortable position may I add.

*next morning*

‘baby, wake up sweetie.’ Someone whispered. I frowned and slowly opened my eyes seeing my mum sitting on the edge of my bed. ‘when did you came home?’ I asked confused? ‘this morning.’ She smiled and stood up. ‘get up, you’re going to be late.’ She kissed me head and closed the door when she walked away. I sighted. yeah, school. Great! (note the sarcasm).  I grabbed my grey sweater and bleu skinny jeans. Not a good combination but I didn’t even care. I greeted my mum when I walked past her. She was making breakfast. ‘you want some?’ I looked at the pancakes and shook my head. ‘not hungry.’ She nodded and threw them in the bin. ‘something wrong baby?’ she asked and sat down next to me. ‘no, I’m just tired.’ She nodded again and petted my head. ‘don’t worry, it’s Friday. You can sleep when you come home.’ She winked and I stood up.

I was waiting for Nick to pick us up and I couldn’t stop myself from glancing at Louis’ house a few times. Nick finally arrived and I climbed in the car. Liam ran towards it and also climbed in. Zayn was already sitting in the front seat. I nudged him and gave him a questioning look. “what?” he asked. “where’s Louis?” he frowned and shrugged. “I assume he’s at home, probably still sleeping.” I frowned. “what do you mean by that?” a smirk appeared on his face. “let’s say, last night was pretty exhausting for both of us.” My eyes widened. “what?! You actually had…” I looked at him as he nodded. He had sex with Louis. Sex with my Louis! Anger overtook my body and I had to keep myself from killing Zayn right then and there. We drove to school in silence. Louis was going to pay for this, his such a slut! A useless whore, that’s all he is and someone needs to learn him a lesson. That someone will be me.

(A/N: I know this is not right but I kind of changed the days because Ben is gone and like I said, everything’s gonna change. So basically Louis killed himself on Tuesday but because I had to change everything, it’s gonna happen today (which is Friday.) I’m really sorry if it’s confusing af but I just couldn’t find a way to fit in the weekend because it was only about Louis and Ben so…)

‘Earth to Harry!’ Niall laughed and pinched my arm. ‘hey! Don’t do that!’ I yelled and I wanted to slap him but Liam stopped me. ‘stop fighting, we don’t want to die!’ I huffed and sat back down. We drove silently, lately the tension between us and Nick was unbearable. I don’t know why we’re still driving with him, nobody likes it! when we arrived at school we all climbed out and went our separate ways, I mean Liam, Niall, Zayn and I walked inside the building and Nick…we have no idea where he was going.