Chapter 13

Hello!

okay, i don't know why this story gets so many votes and reads ;o it's amazing and it makes me so freaking happy ;D

thank you so much for making me feel like that!! so here's chapter 13, it's a bit shorter but that's because it's a filler chapter. You'll get to know why at the end :D xx

Ps: okay I've read A LOT of comments about the smut part And I'm really sorry I didn't put in a warning before but I'm gonna do it now. So sorry for the people who already read it....

Vote

Comment

Folllow? :D xx <3

-Louis-

It was weird, sitting in the car with my bullies. Ex-bullies? I don't even know who they are. I noticed a few new things about Harry, things that make me scared as hell. I noticed I started to get...feelings for him? oh, I don't even know. The only things I knew were that when he touched me I would get all warm and tingly, when he stared at me, I would blush furiously. When he talked I would just forget about the words he was saying and I only could hear is warm, soft, slow, raspy voice. I sighted when we finally arrived at some random dinner place. The others walked in front of me while I walked awkwardly behind them. I looked around before I entered the restaurant. They were already inside, I could just turn around and ru- 'are you coming Lou?' Harry yelled and held his hand out for me to take it, which I did.

He pulled me along with him to the table where Liam, Zayn and Niall were laughing at something Zayn said because he was the only one who wasn't laughing. We sat down, me next to Harry, and they started to chat. It was weird and I kind of felt a bit left out. 'what do you think Louis?' Liam suddenly asked smiling gently at me. 'uhm...about what?' I blushed. 'about football.' I smiled, football was my favorite sport so I loved to talk about it. we talked until the waiter came to take our orders. When he left I excused myself and walked towards the toilets.

-Harry-

As soon as Louis walked away Zayn smacked my head. 'what the fuck?!' I yelled earning odd looks from the costumers and a warning look from a waiter. 'we're going to play a game. The winner gets free food the loser needs to spend the night with Louis if you know what I mean.' He smirked at me. I stared at him in shock. 'you can't just use him for a game! That's sick.' I said. 'well we are so are you in or not?' I sighted. 'what kind of game?' 'oh, nothing bad. Rock, paper, scissor.' He winked. 'seriously?' he just nodded and started with Niall. Niall had beaten him so he was free. 'free food! Ooh, this is my lucky day.' He smiled, eyes twinkling. The next round was Zayn against Liam. This time Zayn won. I groaned. 'I really don't want to do this.' 'too late, you have to.' Zayn winked. 'I'm sorry lad.' Liam whispered. I took a deep breath. 'rock, paper, scissor.' I decided to go with rock and Liam decided to go with..............................Paper. I groaned and mentally slapped myself on the head.

'I'm not going to spend the night with him!' said getting angry at them. 'sorry man, you lost! We always keep our promises so you will sleep with him whether you like it or not.' Zayn said and with that the conversation was over, I lost the game and I had to fuck Louis. Great, just great.

When the waiter came back, Louis stumbled out of the toilets. He smiled at us and sat back down immediately starting on his food. Someone suddenly nudged my knee so I looked up to see who it was. Zayn was looking at me with a smirk and winked before he started to talk with Niall again. I sighted and decided that I might as well just eat before I...you know...

*after dinner, back at Harry's place*

The boys left about an hour ago, leaving me and Louis alone. It was awkward, nobody said a word. We were just watching tv but I'm pretty sure none of us knew what the show was about. 'uhm, I'm kind of tired. Can I go to bed?' Louis asked with a soft voice. I sighted, groaned and took a deep breath. Without saying a word I stood up from the couch and walked over to where Louis was sitting. He frowned up at me but I just grabbed his wrists and pulled him up. 'Harry? What ar-' I cut him off by smashing my lips on his. It took him a few seconds but he finally kissed back. Our lips started to move in synch. I placed my hands on his bum and gently squeezed it which made Louis gasp. I took the opportunity and let me tongue slip into his mouth. Our tongues started a battle which I won.

*smut starting*
The kiss was starting the get more passionate and finallyLouis let out the moan I was waiting for. I wrapped my arms tightly around his butt and easily lifted him up. he squealed but I ignored it and carried him towards my bedroom. I gently laid him down and crawled on top of him. we started to grin against each other when I decided it was too warm and took of my shirt. Louis soon followed and before we knew we were both naked on my bed. Louis dick was already hard and throbbing against my own. 'a-are you sure?' Louis asked, still that insecure soft voice. I just nodded and leaned over him to grab the lube and a condom. I ripped the package open and was about to pull the condom over my dick but Louis slapped my hands away. I frowned at him and he just winked back. He grabbed the condom in his one hand and in the other he grabbed my dick. I moaned when I felt his tiny hands tightly around my hard one. He pulled the condom over my dick and gently kissed the top. I moaned again and opened the bottle of lube. Louis squirmed a bit underneath me but I ignored it.

I spurted a bit lube on my fingers and pushed one inside his entrance. He moaned loudly and closed his eyes. 'H-harry...more, please.' He begged and I obeyed. I pushed a second finger inside and started to scissor him. when he finally was prepared enough I pulled them out earning a whimper. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I crawled closer to him and turned him around so he was on his knees. Without a warning I pushed myself inside of him. He groaned and wrinkled a bit but I didn't gave him the time to adjust. I just started to move, I wanted it to be over. Louis started to moan and he let out a few pufs of air. I started to move even faster, grabbing his waist to move them along with my movements.

He screamed out in pleasure when I found his prostate. 'oh god Harry! Faster!' I obeyed and went even faster, which I didn't think was possible. sweat started to drip off my forehead and dripped on Louis' back. After a few more trusts we both came. I had to stop myself from falling on top of him when I pulled out. I laid down next to him, both panting and trying to catch our breaths.

*end of smut*

Louis opened his eyes and looked at me with a lazy smile. Guilt immediately took my body over. 'that was...awesome.' He said closing his eyes again. I sighted and crawled out of the bed, I put my boxers back on and walked to my desk where I grabbed my wallet. Louis opened his eyes again and frowned at me. 'what are you d-' I cut him off by opening my wallet and throwing some dollar bills on top of him.

The only emotions I could read on his face were, hurt, betrayal, sadness and anger. He stood up with the money and without a word he dressed himself again. I sighted. 'Lo-' 'no! don't y-you dare! I'm just a whore for you huh? I'm just a whore for everyone.' His voice trembled. 'i...I want you to go.' I whispered. 'excuse me? what was that?' he said, anger taking over. 'leave, go back to your house..' I said and that's exactly what he did. Before he left the room he turned around again and for a second I thought he was going to say something but instead of that he pulled the money out of his pocket and threw the bills on the floor. 'keep it.' he mumbled before he slammed the door shut. I heard his footsteps running downstairs and a few seconds later the front door closed. I sighted and laid back down on my bed. Was it a good thing to let him go? what if something bad happened? Why did I even threw the money at him? so many questions in my head and none of them had an answer. I just hoped he was okay....