Chapter 27

Chapter 27

So, I know this story is getting a bit…weird and confusing but I’m gonna try to make it easier for you guys. Most of these parts will be in Louis’ pov, I’m sorry if you don’t like that but I don’t think I can change it…So here’s a short flashback kind of thingy so you remember what happened and you don’t have to keep going back to the beginning of the story and stuff…well, hope you’ll like it! <3

*Reminder what happened before all the shit started :)*

So, do you remember Tom and Louis’ relationship? Okay, good. Let’s go back to the night Tom died, the same night Harry kidnapped Louis….

~~~~ I sat down on the couch and glanced at the clock. Tom would be leaving in about 4 minutes. I could make enough money if I start working at 8. That leaves one hour for me. Louis time! I smiled at the thought. I haven’t had Louis time I ages. I heard Tom walking downstairs. ‘are you leaving?’ I asked as sweet as possible. he just grumbled a yes back. He stepped in his shoes. ‘babe, you should wear a jacket. It’s free-‘ I stopped talking when Tom glared at me. ‘don’t tell me what to do Tomlinson.’ He snapped and took a few steps closer to me. I stood up from the couch and took a few steps back when he came too close to me. ‘I’m s-sorry.’ I muttered.  ‘sorry is not enough. I’m not yours, you don’t own me.’ He snapped and finally his fist collapsed with me face. I felt backwards, hitting my head on the edge of the couch. I groaned in pain but Tom just kicked me in the ribs and after a few seconds I heard the front door closing.

I just laid there a few minutes, not able to move and still in my boxers. My head was killing me and I knew I had a new bruise appearing on my face. I tried to sit up but failed miserably. The pain in my head got worse when I laid back down. My sight was getting blurry and before I could do something else I blacked out…

~~~~

So after that Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall went on their mission to kidnap Lou. Remember how they actually were the worst criminals ever? Well I’m not gonna copy it all but here’s the part where They found Louis and took him home…

~~~~

The others ran into the living room. ‘you found him?’ Niall asked. I nodded and pointed at Louis who was still laying, unconscious, in front of me. Liam immediately kneeled down next to me and placed two fingers on his neck. ‘no worries, he’s okay. He just fainted. I think he bumped his head.’ He frowned and took a closer look at the wound on his head. ‘you still want to go through with this plan Harry?’ he asked and I nodded. He smiled and stood back up. ‘good, pick him up and carry him towards your house. We will check if it’s clear.’ He said and left with Niall and Zayn.  I picked Louis up, bridal style and carried him out of the house.

~~~~

Now I’ll just skip to the part where Louis woke up in Harry’s house, this will be changed in the new chapter so you might want to remember what happened at first…Here you go!

~~

-Harry-

I got the rope, tied Louis up around the water pipe and kissed his forehead before I walked away. We both left Louis in the basement that night. I couldn’t help myself from thinking about him while I laid down in my warm, soft bed.  I could’ve just tie him up on my bed instead of that mattress of my cold, gross basement. On the bright side, Louis was finally safe and he was so close to me. Without thinking about where Louis was I just started to think about how close he was with me. Not the situation he was in…

-Louis-

I groaned when I was woken by a disgusting smell. It smelled of…death? I don’t even know! But it smelled so gross I seriously felt me dinner coming up again. I slowly opened my eyes when I suddenly realized I wasn’t in the living room anymore. I was tied up and laid down on a soaked mattress. ‘what the fuck?!’ I looked around the room where I was in. it looked a lot like a basement and for a moment I thought that maybe Tom locked me in here but then I realized we didn’t even had a basement. I tugged on the rope but it was too tight and it was hurting me so I stopped after a few moments. I sighted and did what I though was the only solution for a situation like this. I opened my mouth and started to scream as loud as I could in the hope someone would actually hear me. ‘HELP!’ I yelled but I got no answer. ‘HELP!’ I yelled again and suddenly I could hear footsteps above me. They were fast so the person was running.

The door opened and a bright light shined in the room. I had to close my eyes because of it. I was about to yell again but the person interrupted me. ‘what the fuck are you doing?’ the person asked and I started to think. The voice was deep, slow and raspy. Could it be?...’H-Harry?’ I stuttered. ‘yeah, it’s me.’ He sounded friendlier. I opened my eyes again and looked at him in utter shock. ‘what the…okay look I know we might not be the biggest friend but kidnapping me? Seriously?’ I groaned and started to tug on the rope again, my wrists were burning but I ignored it. suddenly a pair of soft hands stopped my movements. ‘stop that, you’re hurting yourself.’ Harry smiled down at me. I frowned at him. ‘why do you care? You were the one who tied me up in the first place….dick…’ I mumbled the last part hoping he wouldn’t hear it though but I thing he did because he took a deep breath to calm himself down I guess. ‘look. It’s for your own safety Louis.’ He smiled. God, why cant he just stop smiling!

~~~~

Soo…Again, I’m sorry but I promise you don’t have to read things like this anymore. I just didn’t want to annoy you guys or confuse you and stuff so I decided to help you out a bit by trying to make you remember some stuff…Well This chapter will be a bit short because all of the shit you had to read before, I’m sorry. But next chapter will be longer, promise! Well, enjoy! Xx

~~~~

-Louis-

The smell hit my nose like a brick. The familiar smell of death. Tom was right, I was back. Back in the basement Harry put me in. I wriggled my hands, they were again tied up. I sighted. Did I seriously had to go through this again? The rope was as tight as the first time and it was hurting me so I decided to just do what I did before and see what would happen. I took a deep breath and started to scream as loud as I could. Already knowing who would appear. “HELP!” I heard the familiar footsteps above me, running downstairs. The door opened and I had to cover my eyes from the bright light that was shining into the basement. “What the fuck are you doing?” Harry asked and I finally opened my eyes. I tugged at the rope again. “Let me go!” I yelled. “Stop that, you’re hurting yourself.” He sounded so friendly, I felt my heart melt. “then untie me…dick…” I remembered I called him that before so why not now?

“Look, it’s for your own safety Louis.” he smiled. God, that amazing smile of him. I needed to get out of this place. “just let me go…please.” I  begged and looked him straight in the eyes. He sighted and caressed my cheek. He hadn’t done that before. “I can’t Lou. I need you to be safe.” He whispered. “Yeah, wel this is not helping me. At all! In fact it’s going to be my death so get this rope off of my wrist or I swear to God I will haunt your arse for the rest of your life!” I yelled angrily, obviously not thinking about what I was saying. He kneeled down in front of me. “What are you talking about?” he said frowning at me. “forget about it. Just let me go!” he just shook his head. “Can’t do that Tomlinson. I need to protect you!”. He stood up and was about to walk away. I groaned and decided to bring back the past. I stopped him by kicking his leg. “From what?!” he stumbled back. “TOM!” he yelled kicking me back but I pulled my leg away from him before it could connect with it. he looked a bit confused but decided to let it go. “You should protect me from you.” I whispered, remembering the words I used before. He didn’t answer, not that I expected an answer, he turned around and walked upstairs again. Leaving me in the smelly basement…Again.

I thought about a way to get in Harry’s bed again, not in the dirty way of course. I just needed to relive the past. I groaned when I couldn’t think of anything but the thing I did that night. I took a deep breath before I started to tug on the rope harshly. I kept tugging and tried to ignore the pain in my wrists because the rope was cutting them open. I felt myself getting weaker but I kept tugging until i started to feel a bit dizzy. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes. “here we go again.” I whispered before I lost conscious…

--------------------------------------------------

I know it’s short, but things will get longer, I promise…Soo…Did you like it or not? Let me know! :D xxxx