Chapter 26

Hii lovies! Missed me?...Okay no ehe...

I have a few IMPORTANT things to say. 

1) this part will probably be the most confusing part ever...I decided to change it a bit, don't ask me why though. I have no idea. 

2)Some of you might not like it... :( Which would be horrible

The rest i can explain at the end otherwise i would be spoiling everything :D xxx

So enjoy this chapter, 

Comment <3

Vote <3 <3

Follow <3 <3 <3

PS: important A/N at the end :) 

PSS: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1500 VOTES AND THE 40000 READS <3 I love you guys so much!!! <3333

-------------------

Chapter 26

A week passed by and Harry is currently sitting on the couch in Louis’ living room. “Want something to drink?” The ghost boy yelled. “Sure.” Harry yelled back, he didn’t even know what he was agreeing to. He was deep in thought. During the first week Louis had left his house, he kind of started to feel a bit lonely without Louis scaring him every second. Louis who was busy making some tea, felt strange. He had been feeling weird things lately. He wasn’t feeling sick he was feeling…Different. He couldn’t really describe the feeling but it wasn’t normal.

He still remembered the night two days ago when he was just lying on his bed, staring at the plain white ceiling. One moment he was in the room but it all changed when he closed his eyes for just a brief second. When he opened them he was somewhere else. He was standing in a huge garden or park, he didn’t know. He was dressed in a white shirt with a beige blazer. A pair of white skinny jeans and his feet were buried in a pair of white converse. He looked around, the sight was a pure blessing for his eyes. A concrete path was formed between the bright green fruit trees. The sky was a shade of heavenly blue. When he walked along the concrete path he soon found himself standing in front of a huge golden gate. He wanted to push it open but nothing he did worked. When he finally lost the energy he slunk down on his knees. “Hi Lou” Someone suddenly said and Louis jumped on his feet. “Tom?” he asked being extremely confused by the fact his death ex-boyfriend was standing right in front of him but on the other side of the gate.

“Where am I?” Louis asked waving his arms around. “This is my home Louis.” Tom just replied and it took Louis some time to realize what he was saying. “I’m in Heaven?!” he suddenly yelled when all the pieces came together. “yes. But don’t freak out! Calm down love, I just wanted to talk to you but not now. I’ll get you back in a few days. Be prepared Lou.” He smiled sweetly at Louis and before Louis could reply anything he was gone. Everything faded away and he soon was back in his room. Still lying on the bed. For a moment he thought he was dreaming but that thought got pushed away by him as soon as he heard tom’s voice whisper, “See you soon love.”

Louis hadn’t told Harry anything about the dream yet. He decided to keep it all to himself. When he finally finished the teas and walked back to the living room, Harry was staring emotionless at the tv who was currently turned off. He gently placed both their cups on the table and sat down next to Harry. “Harry?” he asked nudging the other boy’s side. He didn’t reply he just hummed. “Are you ok?” “hmm.” The green eyed boy replied. “Whats wrong?” “Nothing Louis, back off!” Harry yelled and Louis flinched when the words escaped the younger boy’s mouth. He mumbled a soft apology and grabbed the remote from the table turning the flatscreen on.

Hours passed by without them saying a word to each other. Louis was sitting cross legged on the edge of the couch while Harry was sucked up by the couch. it was almost 6pm when Harry finally said something. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled making Louis jump a bit because he wasn’t expecting any words at the moment. “for what?” “snapping at you, I’m sorry. I’m just really tired.” Harry sighted. it was true, he was in fact really tired. He couldn’t sleep because Louis wasn’t in the room. It scared Harry shitless but he didn’t dare to say something as Sleepless nights passed by. “it’s okay, don’t worry about it.” Louis smiled. “but, why aren’t you sleeping well?” “I don’t know. I really don’t, I just want one night of sleep, endless sleep.” Harry sighted deeply. “you want to stay the night?” Louis suddenly asked and Harry’s head shot up. “what?” he asked confused. “well maybe it’s something in your room and you might be able to sleep better when you’re not sleeping in your own bed. You get what I’m saying?” Harry just nodded.