chapter 2

hii, so chapter 2 is up :) I did my best to make it good but i'm not sure it is :D

but i really love this story and i have so much ideas in my head!

Don't be scared to vote or comment, it makes my day if you do ;D xx

Love YOu all! <3 Lynn

PS: it's kind of a filler chapter, i'm sorry ;(
PPS: the photo one the side is like Super HOT :D

TRIGGER: ABUSE ANF SMUT

Chapter 2

-Louis-

I knew it would've been shitty at home but I didn't expect it to be that bad. Apparently I did something wrong again, don't ask me what I don't even know, so I got my daily punishment. I probably deserved it, I know but is still hurts. I was parked in front of Zayn's house, I wanted to wait as long as possible before I went inside. I didn't want to do this, I hated it. But I needed the money, I don't have a choice. I sighted and bumped my head against the steering wheel a few times. A few tears escapes my eyes.

Why was I so stupid, so naive! My mum warned me, by dad warned men everybody did but I was in love. I was blinded by love and now I'm stuck in this situation. No escape possible. I tried everything, running away, being an ass, heel I even tried to kill myself a few times but I was a coward. I still am a coward. Now I sell my body every night, to strange man, to friends, to everybody who pays for it. I lost everybody, friends took a step back, family won't even talk to me. I'm alone, lost, disgusting...I never thought I could hate myself this much but there's one reason I can smile sometimes. One tiny thing that helps me get through this. Everything I do is for it.

With that in my mind I finally found the courage to get out of my car and walk towards Zayn's house. I took a deep breath before I rang the bell. 'this is for you.' I said before someone opened the door. 'well, well. You're late.' Zayn said with a smug smile. 'I'm sorry.' I mumbled before I walked passed him. 'go upstairs. I'll let the people know they can come to you when they want some.' He winked and pushed me in the direction of the stairs. 'which r-' 'second on the right.' He snapped and walked to, what I guessed was, the living room.

Music was blasting through the house, drunk people everywhere. I groaned and tried to block the strong smell of alcohol out. Keep your head up Louis. I told myself over and over again as I walked up the stairs. A few guys looked at me when I walked passed them halfway the stairs. 'see you later.' One of them said I just ignored him and climbed faster. Second door on the right. Okay, this must be it. I turned the knob and pushed the door open.

The room wasn't that big but still bigger as mine. A king-size bed filled half of the room, a drawer and a tv the other half. 'fuck this' I groaned and jumped on the bed. I closed my eyes and brought back the reason why I was here. 'I see you're already ready.' Someone said. I jumped up and looked at the guy in front of me. I didn't even heard him coming in. I didn't recognize the guy, but that's nothing unusual. I stood up from the bed to face him.

'I'll make it quick, my girlfriend couldn't be here tonight so..' he winked. Gross, but it happened all the time. But of course I couldn't say a word to those girls. I just nodded in response and looked away from the guy. I heard the door getting locked and when I looked up the guy was standing inches away from me. 'just a quickie. I promise.' He whispered and then slammed his lips on mine. I immediately started to kiss back but I couldn't close my eyes. They were wide open, I just couldn't close them. The boy placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed my back. My knees had hit the side of the bed and I felt down with the guy on top of me. When he pulled back and started to kiss my neck I took a deep breath and started to play along.

I tugged at his shirt and he gladly took it off along with mine. I frowned when he looked at my chest, guess I didn't cover the bruises that good. I grabbed his chin and started to kiss him so he was distracted. He moaned in my mouth and our tongues started to dance with each other. He pulled back and started to unbutton his trousers but I slapped his hands away and winked at him before I unbuttoned it with my teeth. He seemed nice so why not. He moaned and sighted in relief when his trousers fell down and his erection almost poked me in the eye. He was huge!

When we both were fully naked the guy decided to kiss again. He kissed my lips but soon went to my neck and started to leave lovebites. I was so happy it was Friday so they could be gone by Monday and I didn't have to cover them with make-up. I let him do whatever he wanted and let out a moan just to make sure he was enjoying it. 'turn around.' He breathe out and I obeyed. I sat down on my knees and waited for him to do his job. 'what an ass.' I heard him mumble and I rolled my eyes. I heard a drawer open and he took something out of it. I heard a pop noise and I knew instantly it was lube.

He lubed his dick and pressed it against my entrance. He slapped my ass once before he entered me fully. I closed my eyes tightly and bite my lip so I wouldn't scream it out. He didn't gave me the time to adjust he just started to move. He went faster and deeper with every thrust. I had to hold the headboard so I wouldn't fall down on the bed if my knew couldn't take it anymore. After some really rough thrust he came inside of me. It took him a few seconds before he decided to come out of me and when he did he just smiled at me, nodded, took his clothes back and left the room. I sighted and started to clean myself when the next guy walked in.

This went on and on the whole night. I was exhausted after the twelfth guy finally left the room. When someone else walked in I didn't even looked up anymore. 'uhm...' the guy said and I looked up to see Harry standing in front of me. I frowned at him. 'Zayn said you could go.' I saw how disgusted he was when I looked into his eyes. I just nodded and looked away. Without saying another word he left the room. I sighted, dressed myself again and left too without giving one person in the house a look. I refused to look at one of them but I was thankful.

I earned a lot of money so at home, they would be happy for once. At least that's what I thought.....