Chapter 48

Okay, i don't know about this chapter... I hope it makes sense and that you guys like it!

Pfft, it's coming to an end!!! :(

I'm still thinking about how i should end it. Maybe i could start a sequel or just leave it...Idk :/ Guess we'll just see. I know i'm gonna miss writing this baby! :(

Well, hope you guys like it!

As aaaaalwaaays...

Vote,

Comment,

Follow? <3

------------------------------------

Chapter 48

-Louis-

We totally destroyed the kitchen area but at least we still had some kind of breakfast, of course it was room service but still...Liam just replied that they were on their way so me and Harry were waiting on the couch. "Are you nervous?" Harry suddenly asked. "Yeah." I replied. He smiled down at me and pulled me closer to his warm body. "Don't worry princess, we'll get Ben back." He assured me. I just nodded, I was nervous about the whole Ben situation but I was more nervous about going to heaven. But of course, Harry didn't knew about that part. How was I even going to tell him?! 'Oh hey Harry I'm going to heaven, see ya' yeah, not gonna happen. Would I just disappear or fade or get wings and fly away? I had no idea. "Hello?" Harry suddenly said and I shook my head. "What?" "The boys are waiting outside, they have a car and the address." He said. I nodded but didn't move. This was it. Damn, I wasn't ready. "Baby, are you okay?" I didn't even feel Harry getting up, he was standing in front of me holding out a hand for me to grab. I stood up and intertwined our fingers. "Yeah, lets go." I whispered quickly leaning up to give him a gentle peck on the lips. He blushed as we both walked out of our hotelroom. We took the elevator and walked outside, Niall was leaning against the car. "They're here!" he yelled and then opened the door. We all crawled in the back, I was pressed against Harry's side but I couldn't care less.

'I'm with you Louis' I suddenly heard and looked around but none of the boys had said a word. 'you can't see me, neither can they and only you can hear me. Be careful Louis, we will be there to protect all of you but she's dangerous, you know that.' I nodded. "What?" Harry suddenly asked smiling a bit. "Nothing, sorry." I chuckled, embarrassed because he noticed my nodding so he probably thought I was going mental. Harry leaned down and pressed his lips on my forehead. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back smiling up at him. 'Pay attention Louis! This is important.' I rolled my eyes at Tom hoping he would see it. 'As sassy as always, anyways. Erica is really dangerous, we don't know what she's doing at the moment. She could be out dealing drugs but she doesn't need to be home, as long as Ben is it'll be fine. We need to focus on Ben not Erica.' I blinked two times as a sign I was listening. 'Good, now I have to go. See you there Louis and please, be careful with your heart.' I frowned but couldn't ask what he was talking about. "It'll be okay boo, don't frown." Harry whispered. I just nodded and pushed myself closer to Harry, I laid my head on his chest and just enjoyed the sound of his beating heart. "We're here." Liam, who was driving, suddenly said. I shot up from my position and waited, not so patiently, for harry to crawl out of the car. We were all standing in front of a small house, it looked like crap. Like a house from a horror movie.

"You got to be kidding me." Niall said. "It's here, this is the house." Liam said sounding a bit scared, I guess we all were kind of scared. "What now?" Harry asked wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me to his side. "We can't just knock." Liam answered. Louis frowned. "We actually can." He said, he got strange looks from the other but Louis had a plan. "Liam, you look innocent. Just go knocking on the door, see if someone's home. If she is just ask her if you could use the bathroom or something. If you're inside, see if you can hear or see Ben anywhere. You come back and tell us where he is." Louis explained. "That actually sounds like a good plan." Harry complimented. "Yeah it does but it's not gonna happen! There's no way I'm going inside that house by myself! What if she kills me or something, what if there's a whole gang inside!" Louis rolled his eyes. 'Nothing will happen to him, I promise.' He heard Tom whisper.