chapter 1

so here's chapter one, i really hope you'll like it.. please let me know xx

thank you!

ps. dont be scared to comment/vote :D

<3 Lynn

Chapter 1

-Louis-

I walked through the halls of school, my ass was still sore from last night. Lots of costumers I guess. I sighted as I hobbled towards my locker.  I got some strange looks, some disgusted looks and the worst ones, some hungry looks as I walked towards it. I had my earphones in and was silently humming along with the songs. I unlocked my locker and grabbed my books but before I closed the door someone tapped my shoulder. I sighted and took one earphone out before I turned around.

I was surrounded by 5 guys who were all staring at me. The bullies. ‘s slut, had a rough night?’ the head bully aka Zayn Malik grumbled, he grabbed my shoulder and pushed my hard against the lockers. My books fell on the ground but I couldn’t care less. ‘care to answer?’ he spit. ‘what?’ I mumbled. ‘you heard my question, now answer it or I will punish you.’ I knew what he meant by punishing so I just answered. ‘kind of.’ I whispered.  ‘what was that? Didn’t hear you here whore.’ ‘I said kind of!’ I said a bit louder.  ‘good, there’s a party by mine at nine. Be there, you’re gonna make it a good time for some girls and boys.’ He smiled devilishly and grabbed my hand. He opened my palm and gave me something that felt a lot like dollar bills. I nodded and without looking at the money, I shoved the bills in my pocket. He pushed me one more time before he and his gang walked away.

 Only one guy, the nicest of them all looked back and gave me an apologetic smile. Liam Payne, he was the sweetest from the bullies. I knew he wasn’t in it for the fun, he was there to protect them. He held them when they would’ve gone too far. He took the blame on him when one of them did something wrong. He’s too nice to let his life run by his group. I feel bad for him.

I kneeled down on the floor, which caused me pain in my back a lot, to grab my books and went to class. Of course I was late again and I had to knock on the door. ‘come in Tomlinson.’ I heard the teacher yell. I sighted and walked in. ‘sorry I’m late.’ I mumbled and walked towards my usual place in the back of the room. I grabbed my ipod and put my earphones back in. I sighted in relief when the music filled my ears. I closed my eyes and blocked out the rest of the world.

-Harry-

‘come one Zayn we’re gonna be late again!’ Liam said while he grabbed Zayn by his shoulder and dragged him out of the toilets. ‘my hair!’ Zayn complained but Liam just ignored him. I chuckled at them. Zayn, Liam, Niall, Nick and me walked as fast as possible to our math class. ‘right on time boys.’ The teacher smiled at us before she closed the door behind my back. We took our places and she started her lesson.

After a few minutes I heard a soft knock on the door. I saw miss Force rolling with her eyes before she yelled. ‘come it Tomlinson.’ I frowned and looked in the back, she was right. That Tomlinson boy wasn’t here yet. ‘sorry I’m late.’ He mumbled and stared at the ground when he walked past us. ‘slut.’ Zany coughed. I heard him sitting down and couldn’t help it to take a quick glance. He just sat there, closed eyes, listening to his music.  ‘Styles, pay attention please.’ The teacher yelled and I turned back around with a red face. ‘sorry miss.’ I mumbled. ‘were you staring at that thing?’ Nick snapped at me. ‘no of course not! There’s a hot chick in the back!’ please, let there be a hot chick in the back. ‘Casey? Seriously?’ Nick frowned. ‘oops, didn’t look so well I guess.’ I shrugged and looked at the teacher again so it looked like I was paying attention.

‘LOUIS!’ the teacher yelled for the fifth time, we all were looking at him but he just sat there. His head was laying on the table. ‘oh for fu-‘ the teacher started but she didn’t finish her sentence because Louis suddenly jumped up. His table almost hitting the people in front of him. His eyes were wide open and his heart was beating faster than normal. We all looked at him with a confused face. Guess he had a nightmare or something. ‘i…i-i.’ he stuttered. ‘Louis? Sweetie, are you okay?’ the teacher asked, she was clearly worried about him.

‘uhm…y-yeah…sorry.’ He mumbled and sat back down. ‘are you sure?’ Louis just nodded and turned his head to face the window. The teacher gave him one last worried glance before she decided to go further with the lesson, not asking Louis one more question.  I glanced at him a few times and I swear to God I saw a single tear falling down. ‘what a baby.’ Niall mumbled. ‘yeah indeed, he’s just pathetic.’ I smiled at the smaller boy. Oh well, he’s not my problem after all.

-Louis-

I felt asleep during maths and I, of course, had one of my nightmares again. They were all the same but I never had them during class. I felt so ashamed. You had to see the look on their faces, they looked at me with even more disgust in their eyes. I  couldn’t hear the words they were whispering but I could see their lips moving, I knew they were talking about me but I didn’t care. I was used to it.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, only 2 beatings, a new record. I pushed my books back in my locker and walked outside the gates. Finally free…for less than 40 minutes though. I had to go back to hell, back home with my “family.” I groaned, fished my keys out of my backpack  and started to look for my car. when I found it, I climbed inside, turned up the volume from my care and drove away…

Ps: I noticed a lot of you commenting on the r-slur. I deleted it. My sincere apologies of course I never meant to hurt people. I've written this story years and years ago (8 years) but that's not an excuse. Anyways I would like it if people stop sending me hate messages.

I made a mistake I get it. Its been deleted so please stop the hate. I got a lot of it and I'm really considering to just delete this story.

Hope you guys are all well! Stay safe and stay healthy!