Chapter 15

Whoa! Hii, i'm back! :D

i'm soo sorry for not updating but i simply couldn't :( i was at the hospital for 7 days ;( my eyes are still hurting but i needed to post a chapter; so this one is a bit shorted but i hope you understand why =(

i promise that as soon as i'm fully recovered, my chapters will be longer and the story will be better...

xxx

I also wanted to thank every single one of you for your lovely messages, they meant so much to me!! also thank you for voting, following and commenting :D xx

Uhm, well this is it, i'll let you read again. i hope you'll like this chapter! xx

Vote

Comment

Follow

Eat a cookie

xxx Enjoy!!

<3 Lynn

-------------------------------

Chapter 15

-Louis-

I was rocking Ben back and forth while we were sitting on the couch watching some baby program. It was past ten so school started two hours ago. I started to think about Harry and the rest, were they thinking of me? Were they maybe wondering where I was? I shook my head, of course they weren’t! they don’t give a shit about me. I wonder why I ever thought differently. I actually believed Harry cared.

Suddenly Ben started to cry and I realised I stopped rocking him. this boy is so needy but I love him to death. It’s weird, to love someone else’s child more than they do. Maybe it was just because I wanted him to be happy, I didn’t want him to have a life like I had. I mean I had my mum who took care of me but I didn’t have a dad. I missed a dad, I truly did and I just wanted Ben to have one.

My phone buzzed a few times in my pocket but I ignored it, it probably wasn’t important. It couldn’t be a friend, simply because I don’t have any. It probably was some store that wanted to sell things. They’re the only ones who actually call me. pathetic huh?

-Harry-

It’s officially, Louis isn’t at school today. Was I worried? Yeah, I kind of was! But Liam, Zayn and Niall didn’t seem to notice he wasn’t there. During lunch I decided to ask them about it. ‘guys, have you noticed Louis isn’t here?’ I asked them when we sat down at our usual table. ‘of course we did.’ Liam simple said and started to sip on his tea. ‘we did, but he skips school all the time. It’s not our problem.’ Zayn said. Niall just totally ignored me and was eating his lunch. I huffed. ‘what the hell?’ I snapped. Liam sighted. ‘Look, me and the others talked about it. we can’t protect Louis if he doesn’t want it. we stopped bullying him, that’s enough. I’ll call the cops as soon as I see something happen at his house but I won’t do more. We’re tired of his game. We don’t care anymore. You can do whatever you want with him but I’m not playing along and neither does Niall or Zayn. You’re on your own if you want this.’

I totally didn’t expect that kind of answer but it did made me think. They were kind of right, it was a tired game. But they didn’t understand the fact that I had a different relationship, if that’s what you can call it, with Louis than they did. On the other hand, I paid for it so I could’ve had sex with another whore. I sighted and massaged my temples, too many thoughts too less brains. I didn’t want to be all alone, I hated being alone so I’m just going to forget him. Liam’s right, we could keep an eye at him without having to hang out with him. But he needs to come back to school, I need to know how he is.

*a few days later*

-Louis-

Trouble, I’m in big trouble! I was pacing the floor while I was thinking about a plan. I was broke and I needed food for Ben, the poor boy hasn’t eaten in 2 days! If Erica finds out, she’ll take Ben away from me! If only I could work one more night, one night only and I had my money back. I sighted and rubbed my temples, think Louis! Think!....After a while I finally had an idea. I could just drop Ben off by the neighbour across the street, it’s an old lady she can take care of him for the day. I’ll just go back to school and get some costumers. I smiled when I realised this actually could work. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialled the number.

D- Hello?

M- Hi Daisy, it’s me. Louis!

D- ow hello dear, how are you ?

M- good, what about you?

D- I’m good, but I guess you’re not calling to ask about my life?

I smiled.

M- I wanted to ask you a favor. Can you watch Ben for the day?

D- of course I can! Oh Louis, I missed that child so much. Please bring him to me as soon as you can!

I could hear the excitement in her voice.

M- of course, I’ll be there in a few. Thank you so much! I owe you one Daisy!

D- it’s not a problem Sweetie, I’ll see you in a few.

She then hung up and I ran upstairs to dress myself. I only had half an hour if I wanted to be at school on time. I decided not to wake Ben up and just carried him outside, wrapped in many blankets. I crossed the streets and rang Daisy’s door.  She instantly opened. ‘hello dear, come in!’ she smiled. ‘sorry Dais. Cant, I’m already late.’ I gave her Ben and kissed his cheek. ‘bye benny-boy.’ ‘okay, well good luck, pick him up whenever you want.’ I nodded and said a quick thank you back before I ran back to my house to grab my stuff for school…

-Harry-

I frowned when I looked out of the window. Why was Louis running across the streets with a baby in his arms?....

----------------------------

guess what... a CLIFFHANGER :D xx i'm so mean, sorry :D but i just needed it to end like this :( it's nothing personal :D xxx Its also short, sorry about that!

Vote, Comment, Follow <3