Nico's POV

I don't really remember what happened. All I remember this a very, VERY heavy weight on my chest, then it disappearing and me on my back looking at the demigod I was talking to earlier. He had his hand out to help me up. I took it and he heaved me up.

"Your not that smart are you?" He asked, as a joke.

I didn't appreciate it. And then I saw Will looking gobsmacked, sword in hand. When he noticed that I saw him, he shuck his head and started to walk over.

"Hey, are you listening to me at all?" He asked, waving his hand in my face.

"Oh sorry, what did say?" I replied.

"I asked you what name is, mines Zach by the way" he said.

"Oh I'm Nico" I blurted

"Oh, Death boy" he laughed

"NICO DI FRICKING ANGELO!!!!!!!" Will screamed "INFIRMARY NOW!!!!!"

I quickly walked over to Hazel and brought her to Will. Then the weirdest thing happened, Zach winked at Will.

"See you later" he said, in what I can only call a flirty tone.

All the monster were dieing out by now by now so the demigods were cheering. When we reached the infirmary, Hazel went with some other Apollo kid. Will pulled me into the room I was staying in.

"You owe me a week of rest now" he snapped.

Then a smile spread across his face.

"Oh yeah, you forgot your shirt" he smirked, throwing me a two times too big Camp top. I went bright red.