Nico's POV

My head hurt. It felt like there were thousands of monsters in it trying to get out. I rolled onto my back and groaned.

"Wake up Nico" Hazel called in my ear, "Aren't you going to say goodbye"

I shot up and stared at her. I then wrapped my arms around her and gave one of the biggest hugs I've ever given. Hazel laughed.

"I'll miss you" I whispered.

"I'll miss you too" Hazel said pulling away.

She smiled at me. I then remembered that I had to say goodbye to Reyna. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I came out in my usual black gear.

"I'm going to say bye to Reyna" I told Hazel.

"She'll be at the messhall, I need to go there as well" She said, "Let's walk together"

We started walking and Hazel brought up a conversation.

"So...... How's Will" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"What?" My voice cracked at the end.

"I saw you two sneaking off last night" She said, "And sneaking back holding hands. You looked really happy Nico and if you're happy, I'm happy"

I muttered something in Italian and hugged her. We then let go and finished the distance to the messhall. I then walked up Reyna.

"Hi Nico" She smiled, "How's your head?"

I stared at her. How did she know about my head?

"It hurts" I replied, "And how..."

"Michael has the same thing, I'm assuming that it's from the drinks"

"Well, I'll miss you when you're gone" I said.

"I'll miss you too Neeks" Renya replied.

Reyna then grabbed my and tackling me into a hug. I then had to watch my sister and my friend walk away. I didn't notice that Solace came up beside me, until he wrapped his hand around mine.