Conner's POV

"STOLLS, GET YOU'RE BUTS OVER HERE NOW" Piper screamed at us as we about to prank Clarisse.

Clarisse suddenly turned around and screamed Bloody-Hades at us. That was our que to run little little girls to Piper.

"Piper, Help us!!!!!" Travis called(okay I called).

She opened the door to the Aphrodite cabin and let us in. Not one second later there was a polite knock. Piper just opened the door, without any thought. And Clarisse calmly walked in. I then realised that Will, Nico, Katie(looking like the hottest thing on earth), some girl who's name I didn't know and Annabeth. Will and Nico were in the corner talking about something. AND NICO WAS SMILING. SMILING. I tried at least a million times to make him smile. All I could think was jerk and how amazing Katie's hair looked with little daisies in it.

"Okay, let's just say that everyone's here" Piper announced, throwing me a glance.

I felt like yelling, WHAT DID I DO!!!!!! but she kept talking.

"Me and Annabeth, were...." She started but Nico interrupted her.

"Annabeth and I, is how you actually say it" He said, hiding behind Will a little.

"Thanks Nico, anyway we were wondering if you'd like to help us organize something" She asked.

"What?" Travis demanded.

Piper started to go on about whatever she was planning, but I didn't hear one word of it. The only reason being, Katie was looking at me and she was BITING HER LIP.