Daisy's POV

I hated being in hospital. No one thought to bring me my phone, so I could listen to my books. So I spent several days staring at blank walls. I slept, eat what they gave me and wished someone would visit. Apparently a man (the most beautiful man the nurse has ever seen) visited me when I was sleeping once. She said that our eyes matched. It shocked me because Apollo's punishment was still being decided. So I waited and waited for someone to rescue me. And after all that waiting, I got a clown. I hate clowns. No reason, I just hate them. The clown walked in and I moved away dramatically. He started walking towards me.

"I will scream if you come any closer" I hissed at the figure.

"Okay I won't" The clown stopped in its tracks.

He sounded too cool to be a proper clown. So I got on edge.

"So what's wrong? How'd you get here?" He asked.

"Eating disorder, now get out" I rushed.

I couldn't stand it.

"Is that anyway to talk to your fath....... friendly clown friend" The figure said.

"Dad?" I asked.

It then clicked in my mind. His hair was peaking through the wig, his eyes did match mine and he looked like a male model (with a clown face of course). Apollo nodded and changed into himself.

"Yup, so how are you doing?" He asked concerned.

This was possible the biggest shock of all. My dad, a God, cared about me. I've been in war, killed beasts and fought off a guy trying to make out with me. But now he cares? Like what the hell.

"I'm doing fine" I replied.

He doesn't care about me for almost fifteen years, but less than a month before then and he cares? Not acceptable. I've had plenty of times when I needed him, but now he does. Not going to work.