Nico's POV

Will broke up with me. I couldn't lie to him about liking Zach kissing me, I wanted to be honest with him. But sadly that broke us up. When he left, I lock the door and broke down crying. I started sliding down the door. I kept sobbing until there was not more water in my system. I then started crawling to my bathroom. I flicked on the shower and climbed into it. I put it on the hottest setting and let it burn my skin. I then washed my hair. When I was finished, I slipped out and grabbed a towel. I dried myself and then walked over to my wardrobe. I grabbed some pyjamas, put then on and then closed my curtains. I flopped on my bed and crawled under the covers. I fell asleep at some point and when I woke up someone was banging on my door. I got up and shadow traveled behind them outside. It was Leo. I shadow travelled back inside.

"Go away" I called through the door.

"Nico let me in," He called back "I need to talk to you"

"Why? Please leave me alone" I told him.

"Nico, I really need your help on a new invention" Leo said.

I unlocked the door and let him in.

"Okay, I lied," He laughed "But we do need to talk"

"Fine just get over with it" I said flopped on my bed.

"You and Will are....." He started.

"G E T O U T" I hissed cutting him off.

"What the hell?" Leo asked.

"I'm sick of people asking about my relationship with Will, he just broke up with me" I started choking on the last part.

"YOU TWO WERE DATING?" He half screamed.

"Oh no," I muttered "Just get out please"

Leo silently left and I went to sleep again.