Nico's POV

I came back to Camp a few days after Will. I was hoping to catch up with him, but as soon as I arrived Stephanie arrived.

"Nico, this way now" She said pointing at the forest and walking away.

I wanted to find Will, but I know not to get Stephanie mad. I followed her into the woods and stopped when she did.

"Okay, you and Will are good friends right?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I replied.

"Okay so something happened to Daisy when you were gone and she's been in the hospital so they can keep an eye on her. She'll soon be going to a 'clinic' to help her get over it, so thread lightly" She explained.

I couldn't speak. And went something came out it was mostly rude.

"What in Tarterus is wrong with her?," I asked "I mean happened to her"

"Turns out she's bulimic and she didn't have enough energy to do all the training she was doing and fainted" She answered.

"Thanks" I nodded.

"No problem, also," Stephanie walked up really close to my face "If you break Will's heart you're dead, got it?"

I nodded and walked away. I headed straight for the Apollo cabin. I knocked on the door and some kid answered.

"Where's Will?" I asked.

The kid pointed to a blob under some covers. I walked over and started poking him.

"Go away" He muttered.

I bent down and started whispering in his ear.

"Too bad, I was hoping to do something with you" I whispered in a flirty tone.

Will started smiling and then sat up.

"Let's go" He muttered getting up.

I grabbed his arm and shadow travelled us to my room (as usual). As soon as we were there Will started kissing me. It made me back into the bed post, causing me to ach my back. His hands slipped under my top and started tugging at the hem. He pulled it up and off, exposing my torso. He then started kissing my neck.

"Okay slow down" I said, but not trying to stop him.

"No, I've waited for a while" He muttered "I'll stop when you say stop, but I'm staying at this speed"

He continued to kiss me, he moved from my neck to my jaw to the coners of my lips. He was trying to tease me and succeeding so much that I pulled off his top. I also twisted in a way that we fell on my bed.

"I love you" He muttered.

I didn't say anything and just keep kissing. I felt my hands go to his waist and to his belt.

'STOP NOW' My brain screamed, but the rest of my wanted to keep going.

Will pulled away for a second.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"Oh Gods no" I replied.

Will smiled and went back to kissing me. He started biting my bottom lip and I dug my nails into his back. I was loving it and so was he. I started messing with his belt and it finally opened. Will stopped biting my lips and looked at me.

"What about what you said before?" He asked.

"Live now, think later" I said pulling his head towards mine.

He probably thought that I was an idiot, but who cares really. I loved him and he loved me. I slipped off his belt and pulled him closer. I felt his hands on my belt and he slowly unbuckled it. He was no longer in a rush, he was happy with what was happening. Taking his time or trying to see if I was going to stop. I started unbuttoning his jeans, while he felt my torso. It felt like his was smoothing my skin, making it perfect. When the button came undone, I pushed him on to his back and pinned his torso with my legs. My hands found his and guided them to the small of my back. He started putting pressure on a small spot and I melted into him. He kept adding pressure until my hands moved to his waist. I moaned a little, I didn't want him to stop that. It felt amazing. He felt amazing. He flipped, causing me onto my back. He stood up and wiggled off his jeans.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Are you?" I asked prodding myself up on my elbow.

"By Gods yes" He said.

"Then come here" I replied.

Will smirked and pinned me in the way I pinned him. He slowly pulled off my belt and worked on my buttons. He was looking at them while he unbuttoned them, until I reached up and started kissing his neck. I bit down on it for a second and he pulled off my trousers. We slipped under the covers and continued pulling off each other's last item of clothing.