Daisy's POV

Will's 'walk of shame' was only seen by me. It was like two am, I was listening to my favourite book and the door opened. I peaked over the bed and saw him. I started giggling. Will froze and looked at my bed.

"Someone was busy" I whispered.

"Nothing happened" He hissed.

"Then why are you sneaking in?" I asked him pausing my book.

"I was going for a walk" He replied.

"At...... two in the morning and wearing your costume?" I questioned him.

"Yes" He muttered.

There was a little pause. I then patted a free spot on my bed. He climbed up and sat down.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Not something you say to your sister" He answered.

"Ewwww" I said shoving him, "He's fourteen"

"No, no not that" He replied, "We just kissed and umm hugged"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Hugged or HUGGED?" I asked.

"I hugged him and he fell asleep so I left" He answered, "That's all"

"Fine, now go to bed" I said turning off my phone.

Will walked over to his bunk and slipped under the covers. I waited until I heard soft snoring and then I climbed down from my bunk. I ran over to the Poseidon cabin and knocked on the door. Percy opened it about five minutes later.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Will and Nico kissed and slept together, not like had the naughty but slept in the same bed" I replied.

"Thanks for the update" He said closing the door.

I jammed my foot in the way just before it closed.

"My payment" I said putting my hand out.

Percy sighed and shoved the money and coins into my hand. I ran back to my cabin, dived under my covers and fell asleep.