Nico's POV

I got my first boyfriend. I'm still shocked. I don't know why Will picked me, I'm a skinny little runt that everyone fears even though I'm younger than them. The perks of being a Hades kid. Anyway after he asked me to date him, we had a very, very long kiss. He's a good kisser, I'm sorry if you didn't want to know that. But as usual we were interrupted.

"I ship it" A female voice said.

I pulled away from Will and looked in the direction of the voice. And I saw a goddess that's son I hated. Aphrodite. But she didn't look like her normal self. Instead of being in her twenties she was about sixteen and wearing a tee-shirt that said 'Solangelo' and it had a picture of Will and I.

"Aphrodite, what are you wearing?" Will asked her.

She looked down at her top and smiled.

"Do you like it? I made it myself" She said, "I'm what you demigods call a fangirl"

"Of what?" I asked.

"Your show" She said.

Will's eyes flashed and Aphrodite covered her mouth.

"Oh..... I wasn't supposed to say that" She said.

"I have a show?" I asked still unaware of what's happening.

"Um.....You see I'm quite nosey in love and I thought you two were so cute together that I convinced my husband to made a show out of you guys" She explained, "Persephone loves it by the way and Hades is warming up to the thought"

I couldn't talk or react or anything. My brain was using all the energy I had to process what the goddess of love just said to me. And Will already knew this.

"Is it just the Gods that have seen it?" I asked her angrier than needed.

Aphrodite mumbled something.

"What did you say?" Will asked.

He was ticking me off right now, why could he think that it's okay not to tell me that we have a show about our love life. I hated it.

"Well good bye" She said disappearing.

I turned to Will.

"We need to talk" I said pointing at my bed.