Zach's POV

I was changing my shirt when there was a knocked on my door. I just thought screw it and walked over to it shirtless. I opened the door and there was Will.

"Hi Will" I said leaning against the door frame.

I still liked him but, he was done with me. And yeah I know that kissing Nico was wrong, but I don't think I do.

"Oh shut the hell up," He hissed "And put a shirt on"

"What's wrong with you? You love me topless" I laughed grabbing a top and pulling it on.

"WHY ARE HITTING ON ME?" He screamed.

"You're only noticing it now? I've been hitting on you since we broke up, but do I get any attention? NO, that little effer does" I growled.

"That reminds me," Will said pushing past me " Why did you kiss him?"

"Kiss who?" I asked sweetly, I was going to play Will.

"Kiss my boyfriend Nico" He spat.

I started smirking.

"He didn't complain" I replied.

"What?" Will's voice cracked.

"He kissed me back and then ran" I answered.

"Liar" He cried.

"Also, before he realized it was me he smiled" I hissed.

And that's when I knew he cracked. His eyes filled with tears and his face turned sour. I watched as he walked out of my cabin, across camp and into Nico's cabin. A couple of minutes later he came out with the angriest expression I've seen him wear. He then went trudging into the forrest. I ran after him.