Nico's POV

I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to curl up and disappear, but I had to turn off my alarm. I'm not a morning person. My eyes were heavy with sleeping dust and firmly shut. I blindly started hitting the alarm, trying to make it stop. It finally shut up and I sat up. I still couldn't open my eyes. I started rubbing them. I could open one of them at last. It hurt slightly. I then remembered that I probably still had all the face painting on. I actually hoped that was the reason and spending the night with Will didn't do this. I stretched out and took my time walking to the little onsuite. I looked at the mirror and I looked horrible. I was covered in the fake flesh and paint. How did Will keep kissing me? He is quite fascinating. I turned the cold tap on and pushed the plug in. I waited until the sink was full enough and then dunked my head in to it. I started rubbing my face under the water. I lifted my head up and stared at my reflection. Both of my eyes were fully open and all the junk was off. I grabbed one of the towels and aggressively rubbed my hair. It dried well enough. I then got changed and walked to breakfast. I was staving, so I grabbed a lot. I then plonked down at my table and started eating my pile. Will and I exchanged looks the whole time. When I finished, I brought my plates to the Harpies and started walking to sword practice. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me behind one off the cabins. Will gave me a quick kiss.

"How long did it take you to get up?" He asked messing with my hand.

"A while" I replied shaking my head.

Will laughed. He then wiped off the drops of water that landed on him. I kissed for a little while, then realised that everyone else's lives revolved around Will and I so I had to pull away.

"Everyone's waiting for us," I said pulling Will away from the cabin, "I'll see you at the campfire"

"Bye Neeks" Will said giving me a kiss and walking away.