Nico's POV

I heard screaming. A lot of screaming. Screaming 'Turn it off', 'My makeup', 'Ny weapons'. Basically every cabin was screaming. I then slipped into my brightly coloured clothes and started yelling.

"WHO TOOK ALL MY CLOTHES!?!?!?!?" I yelled.

Then Percy ran out of his cabin holding the empty packets.

"WHICH HERMES KID ATE MY FOOD???" He cried.

"IT WASN'T US, LOOK WE GOT PRANKED TOO" One of them screamed, "WHY WOULD WE PRANK OURSELVES?"

But then everyone heard a scream that made them shut up. Annabeth was screaming. She then came storming out of her cabin. I could see why she was angry. Solace cut her hair.

"WHO CUT MY HAIR" She braked.

Her hair was now at her chin, instead of being down at the end of her ribs. Literally everyone (even me) ran into their cabins. That was not part of the prank. That was nowhere near the plan. I shadow travelled to the Apollo cabin. Inside were very confused kids. And Will.

"Hi Daisy, can I borrow Will?" I asked grabbing Will's arm.

"Go ahead, by the way nice outfit" she said pointing at the bright, loud clothes.

I smiled and disappeared.

"What the hell is wrong with you?' We both half asked, half yelled each other.

"I didn't do it" I said.

"Well neither did I" He answered.

"Then who did?" I asked.

"Me" A voice said coming from a corner.

We both turned to the voice and lost our jaws. Because standing there was a pretty girl under the arm of a dead man. Leo Valdez