Will's POV

"So........Halloween's coming up" I started, "What are you going to wear?"

We were lying on the floor of the Hades cabin, Nico's head was on my stomach and I was playing with his hair. Nico and I had been dating for about two months and no one else knew, except Percy and Jason. They kept smirking when the Apollo and Hades cabins were on the same team in capture the flag and when ever Nico and I were in the same room. So what, Nico's gay and I'm bi. What's so amazing? Honestly.

"I don't know, demigods celebrate Halloween?" Nico asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we?" I replied.

"I don't know, maybe because it's a Celtic holiday and not a Greek one" He answered.

"True, but then the world adopted it so..... Now we celebrate it" I returned.

Nico tilted him back and looked at me.

"Who knew you were so smart" He laughed.

"Hey, I'm not kissing you for that" I said looking away from him.

Nico pulled my jaw back to where I could see him. He puppy dog eyes on and was quivering his bottom lip. He looked very, very cute.

"No, Nico it will not work" I said, "This time"

He smiled at me and then did it again. Crap, he looked good.

"Ugh, fine" I said.

I propped myself up and gave him a long, lingering kiss. When I pulled away, Nico smiled at me.

"Ha" He whispered.

There was then a knock on the door. Nico sat up and I slipped under his bed. We were used to this by now. Always getting interrupted. I always hided under the bed or in one of the closets. There's really no where else to hide. I heard Nico open the door and someone walk in.

"Have you seen Will?" A very familiar voice asked.

"No why do you ask?" Nico replied.

He was good at acting. We practiced some Shakespeare every now and again. Just to pass the time.

"We haven't seen him for an hour and we were just wondering since you're one of his best friends is you'd seen him?" Daisy asked him sitting on the bed making it almost touch my head.

"Haven't seen him" Nico replied.

"Really?" She asked looking under the bed and grinning at me, "I knew it"