Nico's POV

I loved my date with Will, it was sweet and simple. After something to eat we went to see a movie and then we went for a walk in the park. After a while we sat on a bench and looked at the little lake. I leaned my head against his shoulder and held his hand. A few people walked past us, ignoring us completely other smiled, but one was rude.

"Faggots" Some randomer hissed.

I stood up and was about to tell at him when I heard Will.

"This is love asshole" He yelled.

"Yeah, so shut up you homophobic" I called.

The guy rolled his eyes and walked off. I sat back down and Will followed me. I leaned my head up and kissed him. I didn't see how the day could get any better.

"We should get back" I whispered.

Will smiled and nodded. We went to an empty area and I shadow travelled us back to my room. We then just got changed into our pyjamas and cuddled. I almost fell asleep, then an Iris message popped up.

"Will? You there?" Daisy asked.

Will sat up and looked at her.

"Yesssss???" He said.

"Oh there you are, ummmm........," She started "Everyone is wondering why you're gone for so long. You're going to have to come back soon"

"What, but I don't want to" He whined.

"You have to though, oh hi Nico" She replied.

"S'up" I nodded.

"Look, sleep on it and tell me when you're coming back," She said "Before people think that I killed you"

She then waved the Iris message off. Will sighed deeply. I pulled his arms and wrapped them around me again.

"Go tomorrow" I whispered.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you need to go back and I can wait a few days before seeing you again" I answered.

"I can't" He mumbled.

I laughed and kissed Will.

"Is this what it's going to be like when we're married?" I joked.

"No because then you're never leaving me" He whispered.

I gave him a quick kiss. I love Will, I love him a lot.