Nico's POV

I got ready for the party, by changing my creased top and brushing my hair, not too much or else people will notice. I was about to leave when there was a knock on the door. I hesitated before opening it. As soon as it opened Stephanie walked in and sat down on one of the coffin beds (FYI Hades kids are not vampires).

"Nico, Piper was wondering if you'd be at the party tonight" She said sounding slightly like Clarisse.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Answer the question punk" She barked standing up.

"Yeah I will, now answer my question" I glared.

"I'M FINE" She growled leaving.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the messhall. I saw Stephanie running around putting up decorations, Piper shoving a CD into a streo and Annabeth keeping everyone in check, in a dress. IN A DRESS!!!!!!! The Stolls were throwing food on the table with Clarisse screaming at them. Katie and some other Demeter kids were wrapping every column in vines. Everyone, but Clarisse, was wearing fancier clothes than usual.

"And we are finished" Annabeth called, "Nico can you go to the cabins and get everyone?"

I trudged off and started with cabin one. I knocked on the door and told Jason through the door that the party was starting. Then went to the Poseidon cabin, then the Demeter, Ares, Athena, etc. Soon all the cabins were empty and everyone was party.