Daisy's POV

I knew Nico and my brother were dating. Every time they were around each other, Percy and Jason started acting like idiots. I also watch the show. It stopped for about a week, but then it started again because so many people wanted to stick their noses in peoples love life. The only reason I watch it is because Will won't tell me. Nico went red and Will started smiling.

"Are you going to come out?" I asked Will.

Will slipped out from under the bed and grinned at me.

"How?" Nico asked me.

He was quite good looking and he was my age. I would ask him to be my boyfriend, but he's gay so.....Dam. Will's happy though so, happy days. He's probably my only sibling that I like and the only one I talk to. I'm what people call antisocial, but I'm not really. All the people around me are all idiots, sexiest or want to make out with me. I hate humans.

"I see how you look at each other and I've noticed that whenever Will's gone you're gone" I replied.

"We really have to think this through" Nico said turning to Will.

"Yes, we do" Will agreed.

"We're idiots" Nico muttered.

"Yes we are" Will said walking over and kissing him.

"GUYSSS, I'm still here" I cried covering my eyes "I don't want to see my brother kissing someone"

"Sorry sis" Will grinned.

I just facepalmed.

"I hate you" I mumbled, "You know that right"

"You can't hate Will, he's amazing" Nico whispered.

Nico didn't realize that I was being sarcastic.

"Really?" Will asked.

Nico nodded.

"Okay, I'm going to go" I said walking over to the door, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone"