Will's POV

The Halloween party was very good. I was all dressed up. I had a wig, makeup, nail polish and black clothes on. Nico was going to love me, more than usual that is. I was looking forward to what he was going to be. I didn't tell him what I was dressed up as and he didn't tell me. I went out to the messhall (a little late) and I must say, it looked awesome. The Hectate kids made a creepy fog that came from everywhere and  Miss O'Leary was scaring the new campers. The tables were covered in goop and there was Greek fire burning from the roof, scaring the new campers even more. I did notice that a lot of girls were wearing tight, short dresses but they weren't breaking the agreement. They wore (not skin) tights and their dresses were long sleeves. I didn't see Nico in the crowd, so I went to get some punch. There was already some kid dressed as a zombie. It was a really good costume, there was bits of flesh coming off and he blackened some of his teeth. I grabbed a cup of punch and started sipping it.

"Hi Will" the zombie said.

"Ummmm...Hi" I replied, he sounded familiar.

"Ha, you don't recognise your own boyfriend" He said, "I should really break up with you"

"I'm too hot for you to break up with" I replied, "Nice zombie by the way"

Nice......is that supposed to be me?" He asked.

"No, I'm goth" I answered, "Not everything revolves around you"

Nico laughed.

"Right back at ya" He replied.

"Want to dance?" I muttered, he'd say no but I wanted to ask.

"Sure, why not?" Nico said grabbing my arm.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Just don't expect a slow dance" He laughed.

Nico started dancing and nodding his head. He was good at it. I joined in. I noticed that Percy and Jason were shooting me disapproving looks. I laughed.

"What's funny?" Nico asked me.

"Percy and Jason don't realize that it's you" I answered, "And they're giving me looks"

Nico smiled and laughed. He found it amusing and I knew why. They were acting like idiots, thinking they knew all about our relationship. He then waved at the two idiots. It then clicked in their little brains that it was Nico. They looked even more idiotic, because Jason was dressed up as Superman and Percy was Aqua Man (who sucks). The rest of the night was great fun, but the best part in my opinion was afterwards when I walked Nico to his cabin.