Will's POV

Nico allowed me to hold his hand. It was a struggle even last night, when his drink was spiked with what I guess was some potion.

"How are you feeling? I asked him.

"My head hurts" Nico replied.

I pressed my hand to his forehead and took his pulse.

"Infirmary" I said starting to drag him there.

"Willllll" He moaned, "Why??"

"You need to be checked out" I said.

I dragged Nico all the way to the infirmary and closed the door of one of the rooms.

"Lie down on the thing over there" I said pointing over to the bed.

Nico grunted and lied down. I started gathering equipment, such as a thermometer, a stethoscope and a blood pressure cuff. I walked over to Nico and put the thermometer in his mouth. I then tightened the blood pressure cuff and checked his. The thermometer beeped, I pulled it out and looked at it. Normal. Both blood pressure and temperature. I then pressed the stethoscope to his chest. Normal again.

"You're fine" I said turning around, "You can go"

"If you want" I then added when Nico sat up.

I stayed were he was, so I walked over to him and went to kiss his cheek. But Nico moved and made my lips clash with his. He then pulled me forward by tugging my shirt. I pulled away for a second.

"You're really hot" I muttered before kissing him again.

Someone then coughed from the door frame.