Renya's POV

Piper and Annabeth insisted on helping me with getting ready for the party. That meant add mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss and foundation. That took awhile. Then started messing with my hair, deciding if I would look better with straightened or curled. The then curled it, making my hair come up to my shoulders. I then was allowed to see what I looked like and I'll admit, I looked better than usual.

"So what are you going to wear?" A voice asked from the door.

"Go away Drew" Annabeth said.

I turned around and saw a very pretty girl. She had long dark hair, smooth skin and gorgeous eyes. But she ruined all of it with the amount of make-up she wore. I decided she had about two many layers.

"I was just wondering" She said turning around, "Because there is no way she should wear that"

When she left, another Venus, no Aphrodite (at the Greek Camp) child came up to me. She was wearing one of the orange Camp top, demin shorts, a green jacket and socks with cats on them. She came up to me and smiles.

"In Lacy" She said, "And don't listen to Drew, she likes to think she's better than everyone"

When Lacy smiled, her braces showed. They really suited her. I then noticed that Annabeth had disappeared and Piper was looking through her trunk. I then realised that they needed to get ready.

"I'm going to get changed" I told Piper walking out of the cabin.

I walked over to the cabin I was staying in, but just before I got there I saw Drew kissing some guy. He had light brown hair, that was styled a lot and when he pulled away from Drew I saw that he had dark grey eyes. I just entered the cabin and routed through the clothes people lent me. I then decided on wearing a grey long sleeve top tucked into a black skater skirt and some black combat boots. I peaked out the window and saw that they were finished setting up.