Will's POV

Nico and I had planned what times we were going to see each other and on what days. We spent most of the time kissing, talking or eating (McDonald's). So today I thought that we should go on an actual date. I didn't expect him to say yes, but I was still going to ask. I knocked on Nico door and waited patiently for him to open it. When he opened it I slipped in and kissed him.

"Hey Will" He whispered hugging my torso.

"Hi Nico," I said "Want to go see a movie or something?"

Nico whole body stiffened and he pulled away from the hug.

"Are you okay Death Boy?" I asked him.

"Will.....I have to tell you something" Nico whispered.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I said cupping his face.

"Uhhh......someone kissed me....." He trembled.

My face went slack and my knees felt weak. Someone kissed my boyfriend and I was going to make them pay.

"Who was it? Was it a girl?," I asked him "Nico answer me"

He whispered something but it was so low that I couldn't hear it.

"Nico, please" I whispered leaning my head to his.

Nico wrapped his arms around me and then kissed me. He just kept on kissing me. I wrapped my hand around his hips and pulled him closer.

"I love you" I mumbled while kissing him.

I slightly froze for a moment that wasn't supposed to come out. Not now anyway.

"I love you too" Nico mumbled back.

This was the best moment of my life. I know that it's cheesy, but that's the truth. The person I loved, even though we only dated for a little while, loved me too. Nico's fingers slipped their way under my top. He opened his mouth as well. This was heaven. I started to slowly pull off his top, but this is as much as I'm doing. Nico seemed pleased with that. I slid my hand up his chest.

"I love you" I muttered.

Nico then pulled away.

"Zach" He said.

"What?" I was really confused.

"Zach kissed me" He said before he burst into tears.