Nico's POV

The next day I got up and practically crawled my way out of my cabin. I was so emotionally drained. But I still had to eat, drink and act as if nothing happened. Just another day for me really. I did get a kick out of seeing Zach though. He had a few bandages on his nose and a black eye, best thing I've ever seen. My life was almost complete on that moment, all I needed was Will. But sadly he hated me, well he didn't say that but if you break up with someone you don't like them anymore. BUT I STILL LOVED HIM. Gods I'm hopeless. Anyway, Daisy was the first person to talk to me.

"Hello Nico" She said slipping beside me.

"Hi Daisy," I replied "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, how are you though?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Good, why do you ask?" I said nervously.

"I know what happened with Will and you" Daisy whispered.

I liked this girl, she kept our secret even when we broke up.

"Then you know how I'm doing" I said walking faster.

But unfortunately, she was taller than me and caught up in a normal walking pace.

"Don't ditch me, I need to talk to you" She hissed.

I spun around and glared at her.

"I'm not in the mood to talk to my ex's sister" I hissed back.

I then shadow travelled away from her. I didn't want to talk, I didn't want consoling, I wanted to just forget about it. Move on with my life. I wanted to leave Camp. This one at lest, I'll go to Camp Jupiter. Live with Reyna, Hazel and Frank. I was sick of everyone sticking their noses in my business and trying to control my life. I want to live my life my way and if that means going back to Nico the Pluto kid then so be it.