Will's POV

It was boring staying in Nico's room. During the day that is. At night time we snuck out and had fun. One night we fell asleep watching the stars and we had to spirit back to his room before anyone saw us. But still, I spent most of my time sleeping, studying and trying to remember where I left my clean clothes. It was boring, but worth it. Spending time with Nico. It was also nice that no one (but Daisy, she's told everyone that I'm visiting my Mom) I was here. No one pretend that they needed Nico and burst into the room. I could just relax and enjoy alone time with Nico. Anyway, I was about to take a nap when someone knocked on the door. I was about to hide when the door opened.

"Hi Will" Nico said cheerfully.

"Oh my Gods you almost gave me a heart attack" I said.

Nico smiled.

"Well, everyone thinks I'm going on a walk, so let's go" He informed me.

"Okay" I replied.

Nico grabbed my hand, kissed me and shadow travelled. He kept kissing me when we travelled. We ended up just outside New Rome and close to San Francisco.

"Uh.....Nico what are we doing?" I asked.

Nico beamed at me.

"We're going on a date Sunshine" He said.

I was so excited I picked Nico up and kissed him. He was trying and it was perfect.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

Nico nodded. We started walking there, we then headed to a small cafe. We ordered food and drinks (I ordered a coke and Nico order a hot chocolate). Nico and I weren't all lovey-dovey. We held hands, smiled awkwardly and talked about how Gods dam long the food was taking. When it came it was worth it. My soup was tasty and Nico's giant slab of chocolate cake looked (and tasted [I stole some]) amazing. I then remembered that I don't have any money.

"Nico" I whispered.

"Yeah" He replied.

"We don't have any money" I whispered.

Nico grinned at me and pulled out lots of dollars. He went up and paid. He is prefect.