Will's POV

I started kicking the door. Loads of people started running over and looked really surprised.

"The doors locked and Daisy's stuck in there" I explained continuing to kick it.

"Just step back" Conner said pushing me back.

He then slid down the door and stuck a hairpin in the door. He started moving it around in the keyhole. He kept muttering something under his breath. Then there was a small click. Several people and me piled in. Daisy was on the floor with a towel wrapped around her. My heart stopped at that moment. I rushed forward to take her pluse and check her breathing. Her pulse was clear and she was breathing.

"Oh thank Gods" I muttered.

I turned around and looked up everyone in the room.

"Can you guys help me get her to the infirmary" I asked.

Everyone went to help me, but then someone started talking.

"She needs a real hospital," Zach said "Not the infirmary"

"Oh shut up, she just fainted" I hissed.

"And do you know why?," He replied "No, but I do"

I glared at him.

"And why did she?" I asked him.

"She's got an eating disorder, she's bulimic" He answered.

No one spoke or made a sound. We were all shocked.

"Call an ambulance," I muttered "NOW"

Everyone left to go find a phone. I went over to her trunk and grabbed her some clothes. I slipped a pillow under her head and put her only dress on her over her towel.

"Will?" She mumbled.

"Shhh, it's fine" I said petting her head.

"I'm sorry" She started sobbing.

"Uhhh..... We got to move her" A random campers who's name I couldn't remember.

"I'll met you there" I whispered.

She smiled and then she was picked up. As soon as she was gone I started packing her stuff. Her phone. Clothes, headphones and some nectar and ambrosia. The door opened.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"I help out at a support group and didn't realize she was there. When I noticed her she was telling people her story, She doesn't vomit up her food. She binges and then works out like hell," Zach replied "Well done on Nico by the way, I'm sorry for what I did"

I was about to say something when the door closed.