Leo's POV

*IMPORTANT* I made a mistake in one of my last chapters. I meant to do Tratie not Connie, I will be correcting it in this chapter *CONTINUE*

It was really weird walking through camphalf wearing baggy, baggy clothes with a baseball cap covering my face. Calypso was wearing a wig and glasses just in case we ran into Percy. You saw a lot more when no one recognised you. I saw Travis Stoll and Katie Gardner kissing. Will and Nico hanging out, holding hands when no one was looking. It was fun. Pretending to be someone your not. Calypso did look hot as a red head. I decided were I was going to do my reveal, but before I could stuff happened.

"OH MY GODS!!!!!!" Someone screamed, "I FOUND FESTUS"

'Crap' I thought.

"That's impossible" Calypso whispered.

'Well it's now or never ' I thought

I took off the hat and started yelling.

"LEO'S BACK PEOPLE" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Everyone froze. Then people started running. Annabeth, Percy, Piper and Jason. They all hugged me. Then Annabeth and Piper punched me.

"Owwww, that hurt" I cried holding my arms.

But Annabeth looked mad. I looked in the direction she was looking in. And I saw Calypso staring at Percy. And Percy shifting uncomfortably.

"Hi Percy" Cali said.

"Hi, sorry about not helping. It's just I've had a lot on my plate" He fumbled.

And Calypso turned around and walked away. I ran after her.