Reyna's POV

I woke up and there was there was eight heads looking down at me. I moaned when one of the faces and the light shown in my eyes.

"Reyna" They all screamed.

Then Michael grabbed my torso and held me.

"Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and smiled. I saw Nico glaring at him.

"You might want to let go, before we have an angry Nico" I whispered in his ear.

Michael gave me a kiss on my cheek and then moved back.

I then saw the small crowd around me. Then was Leo, Nico, Piper, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Michael and a pretty girl I've never seen before.

"Hi guys, what happened" I asked.

"The idiot doctors didn't notice that there was poison in your blood system and it attacked you. It left your system about a week ago," Michael explained "They showed up a few days ago"

Every looked down at the floor, but Nico. I smiled at him, I knew that he would leave anything for me and Hazel. Craps. Where's Frank and Hazel? And as if by magic Hazel and Frank ran in.

"Reyna what happened, they wouldn't let me visit" Hazel rushed.

Over the last month or two Hazel and I became really good friends. I respected Frank more and kept a closer eye on. Mostly because he was Perator now but also because of Hazel.

"I just got sick, hi Frank" I said waving.

Frank nodded and then looked at the floor. I found it funny that when he started fighting or speaking to crowds he was the most confident person ever, but in small groups (with people he doesn't know) he was shy. It was insane.

"Uh.....LEO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?," Hazel screamed "FRANK, REYNA AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!"

Everyone stared at Leo, it then hit my brain. He was supposed to be dead. Leo smiled sheepishly.