Nico POV

I have no idea why I kissed Will, I can only assume that I did it because he looked kinda cute laughing. I was screaming to myself to get off him, but I couldn't. I even let Will pull off my top and I straight away put my lips on his. About a minute later, I pulled away and slide on my top. Will prodded himself upon his elbow and looked up at me with a smile spread across his face. I started walking out of the cabin.

"Hey, I didn't say uncle" Will said probably smiling, "You have to pin me and make me say uncle, then you can leave"

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Will. I knew he thought I was going to pin him because his eyes lit up. They extinguished went I sat down and started painting. Will joined me in painting and for about five minutes later, he started talking.

"Not that bad, with a little more practise you'd be okay" Will smirked.

"Keep dreaming Solace" I muttered.

"Nico" Will laughed, "I meant painting"

I went red. As red as a tomato. I just kept painting and kept my hard down.

"But if you want to practice that, I wouldn't say no" Will said pushing my chin up, "Your cute"

He then started kissing me lightly, I put my hand on his chest and pushed him off. I turned back to the banner and muttered something under my breath. Will raised an eyebrow and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Can we finish this without you kissing me?" I asked.

"If you kiss me back, yes" Will replied kissing me.

I kissed him back and then pulled away. Will didn't bother me at all until I finished the last corner. When I put the paint brush down, Will started playing with my hair. I then got up to leave, but Will grabbed my arm.

"I haven't said uncle yet" He reminded, his voice a bit of needy.

I pinned him, my knees on his arms and a knife to his throat.

"Say uncle, so I can leave" I hissed.

"Fine Death Boy, uncle"