Nico's POV

As soon as I heard Reyna was hurt in battle, I left Camp Half Blood. I was not letting another sister die before her time. Not again.  I told Chiron before I started packing that I was going.

"Nico, is this permanent or temporary?" He asked before I left.

"I'll see when I get there" I replied walking out the door.

I ran over to my cabin and started packing. I left my door open because I was too busy to close it.

"What's this about you leaving?" A voice too familiar said.

"Go away" I moaned turning around to face him.

"Nico you can't go" Will said walking over to me.

"Why not, I don't have a boyfriend or crush to hold me here so why not Will?" I asked.

"Because.... because of this" as soon as he said that his lips where on mine.

His hand wrapped around me. Trapping me in his warmth, making me feel better than I have for days. I titled my head forward deepening the kiss. I then remembered that the door was open, I pulled away and slammed it closed. Will's hands wrapped around my torso from the back.

"I still love you" He whispered rocking me slightly.

I leaned my head back against his shoulder. I liked the rocking, it relaxed me. We just stood there, rocking from side to side. I eventually turned to face him.

"I love you more" I whispered in his ear, afraid he wouldn't hear it if I didn't.

Will brought his head closer, he kept rocking us. I tilted my head up and connected with his mouth. My fingers traced patterns into Will's stomach through his tee shirt. Will's fingers started digging into my back, it didn't hurt it felt good. I then leaned against Will's chest, causing us to fall over.

"Sorry Will" I laughed.

"You better be" he said pinning me on the ground.

"What you doing?" I asked still laughing.

Will then kissed my forehead, then my nose, both my cheeks and all over my face.

"Stop" I laughed.

Then Will kissed my lips and held his lips there.