Will's POV

The pranking night took about a week to plan. We decided to do it after capture the flag, so everyone was asleep and tired. We meet at Nico's cabin. No one went in there except Nico and I, so we stored the stuff in there.

"Okay, you go do the first few cabins and I'll do the last few" Nico whispered as I grabbed a couple of the duffle bags.

I nodded and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I slipped out the door, snuck over to Percy's cabin. He was snoring loudly. I opened the bag and grabbed the rotten fish. I shoved one under his pillow, one where his feet would land, one in the fountain and one wrapped in his Camp top. I then threw loads of empty packets from the (very tasty) blue food around the room. Next was the Demeter. I placed dead vines on their beds and fertilizer in all the stuff. I then moved onto the Athena cabin, I placed a rubber (realistic looking) spider on each of their faces. I then put all the books under the beds and replaced them with kids books. Then went to the Hades cabin and grabbed a few more bags. I was loving it. The Aphrodite, Ares, Hermes (I put hair dye in Zach's hair gel), Apollo and Hephaestus. Nico did the last ones. I hid the duffle bags under one of the beds and ran back to my cabin. I took off my black gear and crawled into bed. I was very tired. I got a few hours of sleep before a song started blaring through the speakers. I smiled and then I got up. I faked to fumble with the speaker. All my siblings were moaning and then the bright lights came on. A few started screaming 'TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF'.