Daisy's POV

I moved so my back hit the wall. I then checked the time. I've been listening to my book for a few hours and I missed breakfast.

"Get out," I hissed "I have to get changed"

"Hey," He said raising his arms "I just came to check on you"

"I don't care, get out" I spat.

"Fine, bye" He said leaving.

I waited until I heard him walking away. I took a deep breath and swung myself onto the floor. I walked over to my trunk and pulled out some clothes. I then went into the bathroom to get changed. I wasn't going to risk anyone seeing me. I have really low self-confidence. I slipped on my lose clothes and started brushing my long hair. I left the bathroom, shoved my feet into some shoes and walked outside. I ran over to the messhall and grabbed something 'healthy'. I started walking over to the archery field, when someone grabbed my hand and spun me around in circles. I don't know why, but I started laughing.

"Stop, stop" I giggled.

I was expecting to see Zach or someone wanting me to get them something from the moral world, but I came face to face with a Stoll.

"Hi" I giggled still hyper.

"S'up" He said leaning against the wall.

I grinned.

"Soooooo," I wondered "What ya need?"

He looked confused.

"Why would I need something?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe you need something for a client, it's the only reason some people talk to me" I replied, trying to figure out which one he was.

I can who's Conner and Travis when they're together, but not apart. He rolled his eyes and then looked at something behind me. I ducked and ran behind the Stoll. I was scared that the other was going to prank me, but something worse happened.

"Hey Conner, can I talk to Daisy?," Zach asked "Alone"

"Please don't leave, I'll owe you anything" I whispered in Conner's ear.

"It's not up to me," Conner replied "And she doesn't want to talk to you"

I heard Zach mumbled and walked off. I smiled a thanks and ran off to archery practice.