Nico's POV

I woke up and someone's arm was wrapped around me. I opened my eyes and looked up at Will. He looked peaceful. My eyes flicked across his face. Sunlight was pouring through the window, making a spotlight on us. His golden hair becoming a halo and his face becoming a shaded. He looked amazing. I don't know how long I was admiring Will, but went he actually opened his eyes I didn't break my trace.

"Hi ya" He whispered rubbing his nose against mine.

"Hello my little sunshine" I mumbled.

"You're so cute when you're awkward" I whispered kissing my lips.

I was about to say something, but there was a knock on the door. I shot up and shoved on my slippers. Will rolled under the bed and held his breath. Because if anyone walked in and Will was in my bed, they'd think something that didn't happen, happened. I went over to the door and opened it.

"Yesss???" I asked.

"Hi Nico" Frank replied.

He was probably the last person that I'd think would come to see me.

"And what gives me the blessing of the lovely you?" I asked sarcastically.

"Apparently, you were seen arriving here with a blonde boy and he never left" Frank said.

"Who said that?" I asked.

"Private," He replied "Now I'm supposed to check your room, just in case, mind if I do?"

I gestured for Frank to come in and closed the door after him. Good thing is that I'm fairly messy and Will probably made himself look like a pile of clothes shoved under my bed. Frank did a full inspection and left. I waited a minute or two before I told Will he can come out. Wil slid over to me and gave me a hug.

"That was close" He whispered.

I nodded and gave him a kiss.