Will's POB

"Leo....your.....but.....how.....just..... Your dead" Nico fumbled, "That came out wrong, we thought you were dead, I felt you die"

Leo laughed and smiled. Not his usual one, the cheeky grin. A new happy one.

"I can explain all of it later, but first we need to find someone to take the blame for Cali" He said.

The girl was kinda hiding behind Leo.

"She did that" I asked, "Why the hell would she do that?"

"We arrived at Camp last night and I sarcastically said that we should do something to Annabeth, but Cali doesn't really get sarcasm at the moment" Leo explained, "Digging the pranks by the way"

Nico went over to his bed and flopped down on his back. He took a deep breath.

"Why were you in here?" I asked for Nico.

The girl answered.

"All the other cabins had more campers in them so it would have been hard to hide" She said.

"Okay why do you need someone to take the blame?" I asked.

"I cursed her" Cali replied.

Even Leo gave her a weird look.

"You what?" He asked.

"When Percy left I was really angry and I cursed Annabeth. I felt it take effect a while ago. It did wear off" she answered.

"Oh, you're Calypso" I remembered, "Annabeth's going to kill you"

She let out a giant sigh.

"Just don't mention it" Nico said as if we we're idiots, which we were, "Leave it to the Percy drama"

"Death Boy is right" I said "Just stay quite, also when are you going to tell people that you're back?"

"Today, later on today" Leo answered.

"Wait, where were you hiding?" Nico asked.

"Under one of the beds" Calypso replied.

Nico just sighed.