Will's POV

As soon as I walked into Camp, Daisy appeared. She looked relieved and thinner than last time I saw her.

"Oh thank gods you're here" She said.

"Why? What happened?" I asked alarmed.

She looked around and then faced me again.

"I'll tell you in the cabin later, but don't leave alone, okay?" Daisy replied.

"But?..." I started.

"Don't ask why, just tell me you won't leave me" She said tears welling in her eyes.

"Okay, okay I won't" I answered.

She smiled and started walking over to the area to work out. I followed because of our deal and worked out beside her. I got tired after a while, so I sat down but Daisy kept going. Her clothes were covered in sweat and her hair was dripping. I was worried. Usually she would stop by now and at lest have some break to cool down, but she won't stop.

"Daisy I think it's time for a break" I said getting up.

"I good" She replied through gritted teeth while continuing to punch the dummy.

"No you should really stop" I placed my hand on her shoulder and spun her around.

"No," She muttered "Not yet"

"Doctors orders...." I started

"You're not the only doctor Will" She screamed.

She turned around and started punching again. I grabbed her arms and pulled her back. She shrugged me off and headed off to the cabin. I followed after her, keeping our deal. She went into the bathroom and slammed the door. I quickly got changed and sat on my bed and waited.

"Will?" She called.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Can you leave the cabin for like five minutes?" She asked.

I did as she asked and left. I waited and then knocked on the door. There was no response. I banged the door.

"DAISY ARE YOU OKAY?" I screamed.

There was no reply.