Nico's POV

20 years later.......

"WAKE UP WAKE UP, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SO WAKE UP!!!!!" Jacob screamed as he jumped up and down on the bed.

"Okay, we're up" I said sitting up a scoping him in to my arm, "No need to jump on your two Daddys"

Wil sat up and laughed.

"PRESENTS, PRESENTS, PRESENTS" Jacob sang as he moved his head from side to side.

"Okay, but we need breakfast first and to wake your siblings" Will replied climbing out of bed.

He just wanted his morning coffee.

"Yay!!! Can I have pancakes?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know can you? What you should say is may I have pancakes" I said cuddling Jacob.

"Well, may I?" He asked grinning.

"Sure" Will said tying his dressing gown.

"Can I have Uncle Percy's blue pancakes with Uncle Frank's maple syrup?" He asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Oh course, now go wake up Natalie, Casper and Mackenzie or no pancakes" I replied tapping his nose.

Jacob ran faster than he's ever ran in his life. I turned to Will and smiled. He winked at me and the walked to the kitchen. The promise of pancakes was a very strong force to two fourteen year olds, a ten year old and a six year old. Will always made the batter and I fried and decorated them. As soon as we entered the kitchen, the small army appeared. Natalie with yesterday's eyeliner smudged around her eyes, Casper completely shirtless (in the middle of winter), Jacob with an action figures under his arm and Mackenzie with her teddy bear dressed in a tutu and bows called Freddie (who's a boy that likes 'girl stuff'. I loved all our kids and they loved us even though we shared no blood. I started plating up the food when the doorbell range.

"I'll get it" Natalie said running down the hall.

She unlocked the door and it groaned opened.

"OH MY GODS, UNCLE PERCY, UNCLE FRANK, UNCLE JASON, UNCLE LEO, AUNT CALYPSO, AUNT ANNABETH, AUNT PIPER, AUNT HAZEL!!!!!" Natalie cheered.

"What am I chopped liver?" A voice boomed.

"AUNT THALIA" Mackenzie screamed running into the hall.

Casper and Jacob ran after her, Will and I right behind. Jacob was grinning from ear to ear, because of all the presents he was getting. I smiled at everyone to thank them silently.

"Who wants pancakes?" I asked.

"ME!!!!!" Everyone screamed.