Leo's POV

I went looking for Calypso. She went to get Nico and hasn't come back. I saw a few Romans staring at me, but most ignored me. Then Calypso shot passed me. I spun around and watched her run. She was fast, faster than me.

"Cali wait up" I called running after her.

She sprinted into the room that she was staying in. I banged on the door.

"Cali, open up," I said knocking "What's wrong?"

The door cracked open and I slipped in. I then saw Calypso. She looked shocked and confused.

"You okay there Cali?" I asked putting my hand on her arm.

"I saw something......unnatural" She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Two..... boys...... kissing......" She mumbled.

I paused for a second and then remembered that she didn't know about gay guys and girls.

"It's not unnatural Cali," I said "It's love and love is natural"

"Is it common?" Calypso asked.

She was obviously curious about what she missed all these years. And this was one of the things that (probably) needed more explaining then others. We sat down at the desk that was covered with fabric, needles and tread. She liked keeping herself busy. I explained what gay was, then I started telling her about other things she missed. Like television and wars. She was fascinated by it all. I the realized how late it was. At some point Calypso started sowing. By the small pillar beside her, she had obviously been doing this for a while. My mouth stopped moving and Calypso stopped sowing. I leaned across and kissed her. There was then a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. There was Nico and Will.

'When did Will get here?' flashed through my mind.

I then realized who Cali saw. I looked behind my shoulder to see if Calypso wanted them to go or come in. Cali smiled and gestured for them to come in. Her smiled was a little painted, but most of it was real. They shuffled in awkwardly and stood by the door. I closed the door and walked over to Calypso.