Chapter 6.

Kushi got ready for office. She still couldn't control her giggle remembering her husband's face when she emptied the bucket on him.😊😊😊😊

She turned and looked at him who was sleeping then.

She went to him and sat beside him looking at his face...... She looked at him without blinking. Whatever he does..... He is not a harmful dominating husband...... In fact she has started to find him so cute..... His pouting, His whining, His huffing..... Everything about him was cute.

She lifted her hands and rested in on his thick soft hairs and combed it. Arnav who was in deep sleep snuggled more into the pillow he was hugging. Kushi chuckled and stood up to go to office.

At AR -

Kushi was sitting in her cabin analysing last week reports. She was physically present there but her mind was roaming somewhere else...... Particularly around someone. She was thinking how to mend Arnav's way of living. He is just a stone that needs an person to convert it into a statue. He just need a push...... What is that and how is she going to do that ? She sighed.

She spent the whole day in analysing the reports and scheduling and rescheduling programs according to the production.

She went home in the evening and went to Nani's room and started updating her the progress of the company.

After few business talks.....

Kushi - Nani....

Nani - Haan beta.....

Kushi - Nani I want to speak something regarding Arnav ji....

Nani - Chote ke baare mein..... Did he do something that hurt you ? Tell me beta.....

She started to panicking. Kushi held her hands and nodded her head as NO....

Kushi - Nahi Nani. He didn't do anything.

Nani - Then....

Kushi - I don't want him to lead his life the way he is doing now.... I want him to be a better person. I want him to be a man who is capable enough to take responsibilities.

Nani looked down. Now how will she say that he is not willing to be the man of her expectation.

Nani - I have thought of this beta. I have a plan.

Kushi frowned. Nani said what her plan is...... Kushi immediately shook her head.

Kushi - No Nani. We are not going to do this. This is not the right way.

Nani - Arey jaao bitiya...... I have tried my best to mend his behaviour in a straight way. But he didn't..... so I have to mend MY ways now.....

Kushi - But Nani, when he comes to know this then the consequences won't be good. He might get more stubborn to live his life in his way..... Aur Nani.....

Nani - Shhh..... Calm down bitiya. I know what to do.... Tab Ka tab Dekha Jayega..... I am so confident in my plan.

Kushi shook her head and sighed - Fine Nani. I will also help you in this..... But Iam scared.

Nani - Hey.... Don't worry bitiya. I will see to it.

Kushi stood up and went to her room. Arnav was nowhere to be found. She got freshen up and went to kitchen to prepare herself a strong coffee. She badly needed that right then. She was nervous about the outcome of Nani's plan.

She had her coffee and watched some program. And saw Arnav entering the room shaking his head and humming some song wearing his headphones.

Arnav 😎😎😎- ' Yahi Umar hei Kar le Galti se mistake '

Kushi😂😂 - Super..... Written for this Laadgovernor only......

She murmured under her breath.

Arnav removed his headphone from one ear🤨🤨🤨 - Did you blabber something now ?

Kushi gave a sweet smile 😬😬😬- Nahi toh..... I didn't say anything.

He shrugged his shoulders and looked at the TV only to raise his eyebrow in mock.😏😏😏😒

Arnav - Serial.....😏😏 Like really..... The Kushi Singh Raizada..... Planning head of AR industries is watching this daily soap dramas...... Great.....

Kushi 😡😡😡- Kyun ? Kya kharabhi hein isme ? Why can't I watch serial ?

Arnav 🤭🤭🤭- Absolutely..... A drama mentality girl like you will watch serial only na..... Such a behenji.....

Kushi opened her mouth wide. She stood up placing her hands on her hips.

Kushi😠😠😠 - Drama mentality girl and ME...... ?

Arnav 😁😁😁- Yep.... You.... Drama queen....

Kushi - Saying who..... The Laadgovernor.......

Arnav 😡😡😡 - Stop calling me with that weird name.....

Kushi - I will call you thousand times in that name...... Laadgovernor...... Laadgovernor...... And Laadgovernor.

Arnav - You chudail....😈😈😈.

Kushi huffed and sat down pouting looking at the TV. Arnav grinned teasing her.

Mami came inside the same time and saw her sitting with pouting face.

Mami 😎😎😎😎- Arey Bahuriya..... What happened ? Why are you sitting here like this ?

Kushi😞😞😞 - Mami Am I looking like a chudail ?

Mami 🤯🤯🤯- Arey..... Which moron told you that ? Show him to me..... I will break his teeth.

Arnav shouted 😲😲😲- Mami.....

Mami 😾😾😾- Aur Nahi toh Kya Arnav bitwa ? Meri pyari Gudiya ko..... Someone said chudail..... He must me blind.....

Kushi giggled seeing Arnav's glare.....

Arnav 😡😡😡- And am I looking like a Laadgovernor to you ?

Mami gasped 😳😳😳- I think someone is insulting our family purposely...... I will tell sasuma about this.....

Kushi 😕😕😕- Ithni important Nahi hei mami..... By the way he got a right name only..... A Laadgovernor...... Doesn't it suits him ?

Mami laughed nodding her head and stopped the minute she saw Arnav's glare....

Kushi - Chalo mami..... I will make garam garam pakodas for you.

Mami licked her lips and went out pulling Kushi's hands with her.

Arnav punched the bed in anger and huffed😠😠😠- How dare this girl ? She is calling me Laadgovernor..... Every girl die for my single look but here..... This girl is keeping insulting me.....

On the other hand Kushi went downstairs and saw Anika entering the home.

Kushi smiled to her - Hi...

Anika gave a tight smile to her - Hi Bhabhi.

Kushi - You came at the right time. Come let's go and prepare pakodas for everyone.

Anika - Ewww.... It will be so oily and unhealthy Bhabhi. I suggest you also should avoid that.....

Kushi frowned while Mami looked at her carelessly.

Mami - Arey Kushi bitiya..... Haven't you heard the proverb..... Donkey doesn't know the smell of camphor..... This is exactly written for my Daughter-in-law.

Kushi laughed while Anika glared at her in anger.

Mami - Humri Bahuriya ko kitchen se allergy hei.....

Kushi shook her head and went inside. While Anika huffed in anger.

Anika - Why are you insulting me always mummy ji ?

Mami shrugged carelessly and followed Kushi who went inside the kitchen.

Anika - Jab se yeh Kushi Bhabhi aayi hei..... This mummy ji is dancing on my head......

She huffed and went towards her room.